- A glimpse of hope? Libya to resume limited oil production
Limited production has resumed in Libya’s Al Sharara ... (NOC) official said on Sunday. Limited production has resumed in Libya’s Al ... headlines, Oil & Energy, Libya) Limited production has resumed in Libya’s Al Sharara oilfield, ...
05/01/2014 - 18:24 - comment 0
- UKFP (Asia) HK Limited (formerly called Towry Law (Asia) HK Limited) Offers Settlement to Investors in PGF and Geared Products – SFC Settles Discipli
UKFP (Asia) HK Limited (UKFPAHK), formerly called Towry Law (Asia) HK Limited (Note 1), for mis-se The SFC instituted disciplinary proceedings against UKFP (Asia) HK Limited (UKFPAHK), formerly called Towry Law (Asia) HK Limited (Note 1), for mis-selling of Circus Capital Protected Growth Fund Series 1 ...
18/05/2010 - 11:33 - comment 0
- Kuwait Energy starts commercial production in Abu Sennan, Egypt, following successful exploration activities
is located in the Western Desert in Egypt. Commercial production commenced with a total production flow ... for Kuwait Energy in Egypt as it represents first production from the Abu Sennan concession and is a result ... partner in Egypt, the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation, announce that they have begun production ...
Press Release - 15/08/2012 - 07:46 - comment 0
- PepsiCo/Almarai Joint Venture International Dairy and Juice Limited Acquires Egyptian Dairy and Juice Company Beyti
International Dairy and Juice Limited (IDJ), a joint venture between PepsiCo and Almarai, announced today that it has acquired Egypt's International C International Dairy and Juice Limited (IDJ), a joint venture between PepsiCo and Almarai, announced today ...
16/05/2010 - 17:16 - comment 0
- It's a good year to be a film maker: the lowdown on 2013 cinema success in Egypt
upheaval, but 2013 can actually be considered a great year for film making in Egypt. The cinematic year in Egypt is ending with Qalb El-Asad(Heart of the Lion), a movie by El-Sobky Productions ... bodies, it was Khan’s first shot at independent production. Although working on a limited budget ...
30/12/2013 - 12:21 - comment 0
- Exceptional events push public debt above legal limit in Jordan
recently exceeded the legal limit of 60 percent of the gross domestic product to reach 65 percent ... for the Kingdom in terms of the soaring debt level, the public debt has recently exceeded the legal limit of 60 percent of the gross domestic product to reach 65 percent of the GDP due to the exceptional circumstances ...
15/09/2011 - 08:50 - comment 0
- Silencing the Religious Figures in Lebanon is Counter Productive
Instead of censoring them, perhaps the best way to limit the influence from clergy in Lebanon is to ignore them; Marrakech bread made right; Palestinian Beauty; and the myth of a new regime in Egypt ...
Blogs Roundup - 13/06/2012 - 11:44 - comment 0
- GoNabit set to tap Egypt’s US$2.1 billion e-commerce market
of the Web’s fastest growing retail phenomena to Egypt, GoNabit sources deeply discounted daily deals from local businesses to be sold to its subscribers within a limited period of time. Unperturbed by recent events in Egypt, GoNabit says Egypt has the right market fundamentals for it to tap the increasing ...
Press Release - 05/05/2011 - 11:17 - comment 0
- German investor tells all: Why Egypt's political unrest is not an excuse for its faltering economy
new projects in Egypt, including training Egyptian women with limited income and construction ... new projects in Egypt, including training Egyptian women with limited income and construction ... and the Architecture and Urban Design department at the German University in Cairo The Daily News Egypt sat down ...
12/11/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- An unhealthy industry: MENA pharmaceuticals industry at critical juncture
The MENA pharmaceutical industry is at a crossroads: limited resources, change in the public policy ... and low research and innovative products capabilities are some of the issues the industry is battling, ... for domestic and international players to set up new production plants, the report said. There’s ...
13/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0