- INSEAD extends its global reach with major course additions in Abu Dhabi, Asia and Europe
management programme LEAP: Leadership Excellence through Awareness and Practice has recently been ... of initiatives in Europe, a new Finance programme will run in Paris this September. The Advanced Valuation ... of the academic year 2012-13 in the MBA programme and the Global EMBA (GEMBA) programme ...
Press Release - 03/01/2014 - 13:31 - comment 0
- Insead announces the fourth year of its global executive MBA programme with 2013 student enrolment in the Middle East
for the Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) for the year 2013/2014. With campuses in Europe (Fontainebleau, France), ... countries, highlighting the international nature of the programme. GEMBA’s global outreach offers busy senior level executives convenience in its modular format. The programme has an added focus on leadership ...
Press Release - 20/10/2013 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Al-Futtaim Group announces Intilaq management programme for Emiratis
Management Development Programme for UAE nationals. Al-Futtaim announced the launch of Intilaq, a Graduate Management Development Programme for UAE nationals that will accelerate high-achieving Emirati graduates into senior management positions. Announcing this inaugural programme Omar ...
Press Release - 07/07/2011 - 07:27 - comment 0
- europe’s leading directors fly in for abu dhabi theatre & performing arts workshops
Four of Europe’s leading artistic directors are on their way to the UAE to conduct a three-day theatre and performing arts workshop programme as part Four of Europe’s leading artistic directors are on their way to the UAE to conduct a three-day theatre ...
17/05/2010 - 20:48 - comment 0
- new exhibition management career development programme creates strong response in dubai
new exhibition management career development programme creates strong response in dubai ... Management,” one of Europe’s premier institutions for the event industry. Prof. Beier is supported by a group ... The first-ever specialised Exhibition Management ...
17/05/2010 - 21:50 - comment 0
- CommVault selected by Northgate Managed Services to provide data and information management for Europe’s first education cloud
of data management services forEurope’s first Private Education Cloud as part of a collaborative project ... management services forEurope’s first Private Education Cloud as part of a collaborative project with C2k ... CommVault today announced that Northgate Managed ...
Press Release - 25/02/2013 - 08:49 - comment 0
- ADAC and ACI launch the programmes for the Region’s First Airport Exchange Conference
International (ACI) Europe and Asia-Pacific event bringing together more than 1,500 aviation senior professionals to share strategies for success. The conference programme will address key issues affecting ... Bashir, Managing Director, Malaysia Airports and President, ACI Asia Pacific, Kosaburo Morinaka, President ...
Press Release - 16/10/2011 - 09:36 - comment 0
- EUROPE’S PRIVATE BANKS PURSUE SHARIA’A WEALTH
banks can realise Islamic wealth management. The session will aim to identify Europe’s comparative ... will be in focus at the International Islamic Finance Forum (IIFF) Europe which opens tomorrow (November 13th) ... wealth management and private banking, risk management, project financing and the fast developing Takaful ...
18/05/2010 - 11:07 - comment 0
- Private Jet Charter appoints Virtue PR to pilot its PR strategies in Middle East, Europe and North America
with the appointment of Virtue PR and Marketing Communications to pilot its PR programme in Middle East, Europe ... with the appointment of Virtue PR and Marketing Communications to pilot its PR programme in Middle East, Europe ... to choose a leading PR agency to manage our PR business in the Middle East through our Dubai and Jeddah ...
Press Release - 01/06/2011 - 10:17 - comment 0
- Oil supply fears fade despite Iran ban
this summer even as Europe imposes sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme ... its nuclear programme. Although Europe’s refiners will have to pay up for other sources of oil, ... this summer even as Europe imposes sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Although Europe’s refiners ...
01/02/2012 - 18:01 - comment 0