- Egypt court orders removal of Mubarak family name, pictures in all public places
An Egypt court ruled Tuesday that ouster former dictator Hosni Mubarak and his wife's names must be removed from all national and public facilities. Egypt's administrative court ordered on Tuesday that the name of ousted autocrat Hosni Mubarak and his ...
20/05/2014 - 20:00 - comment 0
- Turkey backs off publisher accused of "corrupting public morals" with French book written 106 YEARS ago
A Turkish court said it has suspended the trial of a publisher and a translator accused of corrupting the public's morals with a book written 106 years ago . The Istanbul court suspended the case against ... and translator accused of corrupting the public's morals with a book penned 106 years ago - "The ...
Editor's Choice - 19/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Tamkeen launches revamped Enterprise Support Programme in line with public’s feedback
and recommendations of the National Audit Court. Commenting on this announcement, Tamkeen’s Chairman and Acting ...
Press Release - 01/10/2014 - 06:46 - comment 0
- DoT boosts public bus network by adding two more routes linking Tourist Club and Breakwater Area to Sharia Court Area
two new arterial routes to the public bus network, taking the total number to nine routes, as the Abu Dhabi’s Department of Transport (DoT) has added two new arterial routes to the public bus network, ... of its public transport network. The new routes are 34 and 52 and they will be operational from ...
16/05/2010 - 18:14 - comment 0
- Iranian Court Turns Down Lawyer's Call for Jews' Trial To Go Public
a defense request Monday for the closed-door proceedings to be made open to the public, court spoke ... to be made open to the public, court spokesman Hossein-Ali Amiri said. Jusge Sadeq Nurani made his ... behind closed doors but be made public." Nasseri denounced what the called ...
19/05/2010 - 11:25 - comment 0
- Egyptian Minister Urges Arabs to Publicize Sabra, Shatilla, Qana Killings Via 'Media Court'
of killings at Sabra, Shatilla and Qana. “This is to enhance the recognition by international public ... and objective Arab message to the international public and ensure that it will reach the decision makers ... of setting up an international court to try those who had “shed the blood of the innocent children, women ...
18/05/2010 - 19:22 - comment 0
- Iran Courts to Make ‘Anti-Islamic’ Political Trial Public
Iran's judiciary has decided to make public ... conference. Iran's judiciary has decided to make public the trial of several ... No further details were given. Tehran's revolutionary court has held two sessions of the trial ...
19/05/2010 - 10:21 - comment 0
- Gore Urges US Public to Back Court Battle
believes could still make him the winner. Gore tried to reassure an increasingly impatient public ... in circuit court. Judge Sanders Sauls gave lawyers for Bush until Friday to respond. The unusual ... a presidential candidate gone to court to try to change the outcome of an already certified presidential ...
19/05/2010 - 10:11 - comment 0
- How one veiled woman has unveiled new era in UK court system
veil in court. It prompted a predictable outbreak of public indignation and liberal soul-searching. ... as far as France, and ban face-coverings in all public places, but in a court of law – an English court ... or not UK courts should accommodate a woman who "hid her face" under her veil for religious ...
Editor's Choice - 08/04/2014 - 14:00 - comment 0
- Graffiti gone bad: two Tunisian artists cleared from public order charges
building were cleared by a court on Wednesday of "harming public order" in a case seen by some ... Tunisia, the two graffiti artists got slammed for disturbing public order. Two young Tunisians who sprayed slogans on a school building were cleared by a court on Wednesday ...
11/04/2013 - 09:04 - comment 1