- National Petrochemicals (NATPET) signed US$ 125 million loan agreement with Public Investments Fund
National Petrochemicals (NATPET) signed US$ 125 million loan agreement with Public Investments Fund - ... Corporation , said that it inked a loan agreement with Public Investments Fund with US$ 125 million to finance ... city. Mr. Mansour Al Mayman, secretary general, Public Investments Fund, and Mr. Jamal Malaikah, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0
- Public Investment Fund Agrees To Contribute To Home Finance Company’s Capital
The Public Inestment Fund (PIF) issued its approval to contribute 20 percent of the new home finance company’s total capital of SAR 2 billion. This represents the single largest investment ... for the new home financing company and are scheduled to close remaining investment by end of February 2010.Mr. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:10 - comment 1
- Oasis Global Fund Managers launches Oasis Crescent Capital (DIFC) Limited with its Public Fund offering
their investment objectives. We are proud to be offering the first public fund offer authorised by the DFSA, which ... Public Fund, a landmark offering, which will be a feeder fund linked to other global equity funds ... compliant collective investment funds as well as managing segregated portfolios. Nasser Al Shaali, Chief ...
17/05/2010 - 23:29 - comment 0
- Invest AD launches Libya fund to tap high growth
launched a fund to invest in Libya, one of Africa’s fastest growing economies. Abu Dhabi financial services company Invest AD has launched a fund to invest in Libya, one of Africa’s fastest growing economies. Invest AD has already committed its own capital to the fund, which ...
Press Release - 19/01/2011 - 10:16 - comment 0
- UAE Authorities get strict with investment funds
The new Investment Funds Regulation implemented ... investment funds and to the promotion and offering of foreign funds in the UAE. The new Investment Funds Regulation implemented by the UAE Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) ...
02/08/2012 - 13:59 - comment 0
- During his participation at the “World Investment Forum” in Geneva Sultan bin Sulayem advocates for private-public participation for sustained economic development globally
between private and public sectors in an effort to reach for sustained economic development globally. ... Corporation, called upon the development of global partnership between private and public sectors in an effort ... interchangeable effects on the international investment platform. He also stressed upon the emergent and surging ...
Press Release - 15/10/2014 - 06:47 - comment 0
- NCB Capital launches Alahli SEDCO residential development fund
Residential Development Fund, a public close-end Shariah-compliant investment opportunity. The Fund ... Development Company to launch the AlAhli SEDCO Residential Development Fund, a public close-end ... estate developer, to launch the AlAhli SEDCO Residential Development Fund, a public close-end ...
Press Release - 04/02/2014 - 07:59 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital, Palestine Investment Fund Launch $50 Mln Private Equity Fund
The Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), a publicly owned investment fund which aims to strengthen the Palestinian economy through key strategic investments ... a publicly owned investment fund which aims to strengthen the Palestinian economy through key strategic ...
14/08/2010 - 18:21 - comment 1
- Public-private alliances: the way out of Saudi housing troubles?
Arabian real estate investment and development firm based in Riyadh, underscored the role of the private ... concluded 5th Jeddah Urban Development and Real Estate Investment Event – Cityscape Jeddah 2014. During the conference, Samer Choucair, Best Choice’s Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Head of Investment, presented ...
20/05/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Gulf investment Corporation: Notable Performance of Investment funds in the First Half of 2010
Gulf Investment Corporation's (GIC) portfolio of Funds specialized in Gulf bonds and equities ... the trust of its clientele with the specific aim of investing their savings in bonds launched by public ... of approximately 58%. Established in 2005 and targeted to increase investment returns, the fund aims at investing ...
18/07/2010 - 10:38 - comment 0