- Qatar’s Water and Electricity Company Exempted from Customs, Taxes
Qatar’s electricity and water company has been ... Qatar’s electricity and water company has been exempted from paying customs duties and other taxes ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Qatar) ...
18/05/2010 - 19:28 - comment 0
- Qatar’s Electricity Corporation Goes Online
Qatar’s General Electricity & Water Corporation ... Qatar’s General Electricity & Water Corporation launched Saturday a website on the Internet, offering ... and increase the public awareness about the importance of water and electricity," he said. www. ...
18/05/2010 - 19:43 - comment 0
- DEWA to demonstrate reduction of losses in electricity networks
of Electricity in Doha, Qatar, and seminars on investment opportunities in industries related to the electricity ... World. This conference is organized by the Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahramaa) ... Manager of External Communications. By invitation of Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation, ...
Press Release - 06/01/2013 - 12:06 - comment 0
- Drake & Scull International wins engineering contract for the Mall of Qatar project
Drake & Scull Qatar has won a mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) contract for an approximate value of QAR 400 million for the upcoming Mall of Qatar in the Al Rayyan district of Qatar. Drake & Scull Qatar (DSI Qatar ...
Press Release - 23/12/2013 - 09:37 - comment 0
- Investing in Qatar: GE Enters into Agreement with Al Farraj to Meet the Region’s Growing Electricity Needs
(FTMC) will assemble and supply GE electrical equipment to five key Middle Eastern countries: Qatar ... that address not only Qatar's increasing electricity needs, but the region's as well. This new ... (FTMC) will assemble and supply GE electrical equipment to five key Middle Eastern countries: Qatar ...
31/10/2010 - 13:40 - comment 0
- Qatar Airways Selects Goodrich's Electric Braking System for 787 Dreamliner Fleet
for Middle East region Goodrich Corporation has been selected by Qatar Airways to supply wheels and electrically-actuated brakes for its Boeing 787 aircraft. Qatar Airways has 30 787 aircraft on order for delivery commencing in 2011. The Goodrich electric braking system ...
14/08/2010 - 18:16 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation and Kahramaa nurture a culture of conservation on Earth Day
Development signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation ... a Memorandum of Understanding with Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahramaa) to promote ... and electricity. The MoU was signed by Rashed Al-Qurese, Deputy Director of Communication at Qatar Foundation, ...
Press Release - 22/04/2013 - 05:42 - comment 0
- Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation, BARWA, Qatari Diar Research Institute sign MOU on Provision of Sustainability Development
Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation ... Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation “KAHRAMAA” and BARWA & Qatari Diar Research ... the provider of electricity and water for the state of Qatar, KAHRAMAA requires innovative systems ...
16/05/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Schneider Electric’s Partner Exchange Conference 2010 highlights commitment to business best practice
Schneider Electric brought together its market ... Schneider Electric, a global specialist in energy management, recently brought together its market partners ... held at the prestigious Meydan Hotel, Dubai, was the first event held by Schneider Electric ...
06/12/2010 - 08:16 - comment 0
- Qatar to implement US$1.6 billion water and electricity projects
The Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahramaa) has launched a four-year plan to carry out major infrastructure projects in the electricity and water sector, with an allocation amountin The Qatar General Electricity ...
15/08/2010 - 10:55 - comment 0