- Emir of Qatar criticizes Iraqi and Egyptian governments
instead, according to AP. Qatar’s government has come under scrutiny for backing the ousted Muslim ... Qatar's emir condemns fellow Arab countries at Kuwait summit. The emir of Qatar has criticized both Egyptian and Iraqi ...
25/03/2014 - 13:16 - comment 0
- Commercial Bank of Qatar announces participation in Government’s equity investment proposal
bank in Qatar, today announces its participation in the Government of Qatar’s proposal announced on 8 March 2009 in which the Government offered to Commercialbank of Qatar, the largest private sector bank in Qatar, today announces its participation in the Government of Qatar’s ...
14/08/2010 - 19:23 - comment 0
- During 2000-04, Qatar’s nominal GDP is estimated to have grown at a CAGR of 12.5%
Global Investment House – Qatar Economic & Strategic Outlook III–GDP & Public Finance - Qatar has achieved another year of record performance by regis Global Investment House – Qatar Economic ...
18/05/2010 - 13:00 - comment 0
- Remittance retract in Qatar, or is it? Government says $200 million gap in homeward bound funds
Qatar foreign workers sent nearly $200 million less remittances in 2013. Qatar foreign workers sent nearly $200 million less remittances ... of this year , Qatar's Central Bank reported that expatriates sent home only QAR9 billion ($2.47 ...
05/12/2013 - 13:02 - comment 0
- Qatar Green Building Council Seminar attracts over 50 experts to discuss solutions to Qatar’s Water Scarcity challenges
the government and contribute to optimising water conservation in Qatar?” QGBC’s Water Interest Group ... Qatar Green Building Council (QGBC), hosted ... sustainability challenges in Qatar. Focused on the pressing issue of water scarcity, ...
Press Release - 21/05/2014 - 05:57 - comment 0
- Qatar steps in to free Lebanese soldiers from IS, Nusra Front
and Defense Minister Samir Moqbel reiterated the government’s stance on negotiations, saying Qatar was helping ... to the government. The Qatari mediation came a day after the government rejected the militants’ demands to swap the hostages with Islamist detainees held in Roumieh prison. Qatar dispatched a delegation overnight ...
06/09/2014 - 08:14 - comment 0
- And it's not just about the World Cup: Qatar to invest $45 billion in tourism
Tourism & Hospitality, Qatar) The government and the private sector will invest around $45 ... World Cup and far beyond." The government and the private sector will invest around $45 billion in Qatar’s tourism sector by 2030, said Hassan Al Ibrahim, Qatar Tourism ...
24/02/2014 - 15:26 - comment 0
- Perhaps it should first ensure that its migrant works are paid? Qatar to pay wages of Hamas' civil servants
Qatar is stepping in to help the new Palestinian unity government pay former employees of Islamist movement Hamas’ disbanded Gaza government, an official said Friday. The Gulf state said it would ... the unity government was formed last week, phoned Qatar’s emir on June 5, when the dispute arose, to ask ...
15/06/2014 - 21:21 - comment 0
- New Qatari emir expected to shake up government
Qatar's new emir will speak to his nation for the first time on Wednesday, when he is expected to announced a reshuffle of the government. Qatar’s new emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, will address the nation on Wednesday, when he ...
26/06/2013 - 07:14 - comment 0
- Microsoft organizes Government CIO roundtable to raise awareness on Cloud Computing
that it had held a Cloud roundtable for CIOs from across government department in Qatar to give them insights ... Microsoft Qatar talked about how Microsoft is helping government departments move to the cloud on their own ... government department in Qatar to give them insights into the nature of cloud computing and offer them ...
Press Release - 20/04/2011 - 10:47 - comment 0