- Crossing the line, again: Israel issues 1500 tenders to build houses beyond the Green Line
38 homes in Adam, 76 houses in Ariel and 400 homes in Ramat Shlomo in Jerusalem. Housing Minister ... 38 homes in Adam, 76 houses in Ariel and 400 homes in Ramat Shlomo in Jerusalem. ...
05/06/2014 - 12:06 - comment 0
- Israel to build 1,500 settler homes in East Jerusalem
new homes in East Jerusalem's Ramat Shlomo. The Jewish state also began releasing 26 long-serving ... 1,500 settler homes in the East Jerusalem settlement of Ramat Shlomo, following Wednesday’s decision ... settlement of Ramat Shlomo, following Wednesday’s decision by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ...
30/10/2013 - 08:34 - comment 0
- Making the occupation irreversible: Israel releases tenders for 1859 settler units
Jerusalem settlement of Ramat Shlomo. That news broke almost immediately after Israel began freeing 21 ... that will make the two-state solution much harder”. Previous plans to build in Ramat Shlomo were announced ... for sale on Sunday, 700 were in Ramat Shlomo. Israel captured east Jerusalem during the 1967 war ...
11/11/2013 - 07:01 - comment 0
- Israel announces plans to build 1800 new settler homes
however, reported that 1,400 units would be built, including 600 in the Ramat Shlomo settlement of East ...
10/01/2014 - 12:08 - comment 0
- Israel declares plans for 1,300 more homes in east Jerusalem
approved for construction in the ultra-Orthodox Ramat Shlomo neighborhood to help alleviate a housing ...
17/05/2010 - 19:37 - comment 0
- Palestinians threaten to involve UN over new Israeli settlement plan
Orbach,developers were asked to trim their request to build 1,600 new housing units in Ramat Shlomo to 1,500 ...
18/12/2012 - 10:37 - comment 0
- The "Judaization" of Jerusalem and the West Bank
while recently approving another 1,500 housing units in the illegal East Jerusalem settlement of Ramat Shlomo, 558 in other East Jerusalem settlements and 3,500 more in the West Bank, it issued demolition ...
28/03/2014 - 08:02 - comment 0
- Israel sticking to its guns: More settlements in spite of condemnation
of Ramat Shlomo.“Israel continues to insist on its vital interests, even under international pressure. ...
04/12/2012 - 08:48 - comment 0