- Abraaj Capital inaugurates India Fund with acquisition of strategic stake in Ramky Infrastructure Ltd.
their recently formed joint venture Sabre Abraaj, announced today the acquisition of a strategic stake in Ramky Infrastructure Limited (Ramky), part of the Ra Abraaj Capital and Sabre Capital, ... stake in Ramky Infrastructure Limited (Ramky), part of the Ramky Group, a rapidly growing infrastructure ...
15/08/2010 - 01:38 - comment 0
- tata realty and infrastructure limited (tril) & jafza international form a joint venture (jv)
tata realty and infrastructure limited (tril) & jafza international form a joint venture (jv) ... a 50:50 joint venture with Tata Realty and Infrastructure Ltd (TRIL), a 100% subsidiary of Tata Sons, ... in improving the infrastructure development in the country. Guided by a set of common values, this JV ...
17/05/2010 - 21:42 - comment 0
- Syrian pilgrims included? Saudi Arabia considers reforming strict visa requirements
the Kingdom reportedly suspended a limited tourist visa programme, until infrastructure had improved. ... In March the Kingdom reportedly suspended a limited tourist visa programme, until infrastructure had improved. Saudi Arabia ...
05/05/2014 - 23:11 - comment 0
- The sky is the limit: Emirates has its eyes set on Lufthansa's catering business
million pounds on freight infrastructure at U.K. regional airports. Lufthansa said on May 5 that ...
15/05/2014 - 15:20 - comment 0
- EISER Infrastructure Partners Acquires Fortis Investments' Global Infrastructure Management
Hafeez Ahmed, Jaime Hector and Vivian Nicoli. EISER Infrastructure Limited, which is wholly ... EISER Infrastructure Partners hasannounced the acquisition of thegeneral partner of the EISER Global Infrastructure Fund (formerly ABN AMROGlobal ...
16/05/2010 - 17:14 - comment 0
- Liverpool among number of clubs to be investigated for possible FFP breaches
Play (FFP) breaches. According to UEFA's rules, all clubs competing in Europe must limit ... with Manchester City hit with a fine and a limit on spending and squad size in May after breaking the rules. ... invested some of their spending in youth development, infrastructure and community projects. If UEFA ...
25/09/2014 - 12:25 - comment 0
- nigeria joins international online b2b community as tejari.com and mis nigeria limited launch tejari nigeria limited launch tejari nigeria
nigeria joins international online b2b community as tejari.com and mis nigeria limited launch tejari ... Nigeria Limited, a leading Nigerian systems integrator. Tejari Nigeria provides a platform ... demand among them, enabled by advanced telecommunications infrastructure, to harness the power ...
17/05/2010 - 21:48 - comment 0
- Etihad Etisalat Mobily announces award of MVNE solution and services contract to XIUS, an operating brand of megasoft limited
and services contract to XIUS, Limited of Hyderabad, India. Mobily, the fastest ... the award of its MVNE solution and services contract to XIUS, Limited of Hyderabad, India. XIUS is providing MVNE/MVNO network infrastructure and operations managed services as well as MVNE back-office ...
Press Release - 17/05/2012 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Brocade and fluidOps partner to advance cloud orchestration and network automation for EMC VSPEX proven infrastructure solutions
deployment, management and automation of EMC VSPEX Proven Infrastructure solutions for small and mid-sized ... Infrastructures solution. Brocade networking innovation integrated with fluidOps eCloudManager allows customers to achieve new levels of operational efficiency by providing complete infrastructure management to enable ...
Press Release - 13/05/2013 - 07:36 - comment 0
- Westcon highlights Arbor Networks 8th annual worldwide infrastructure security report
Infrastructure Security Report (WISR) offering a rare view into the most critical security challenges facing ... Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report (WISR) offering a rare view into the most critical security ... also covers the impact of BYOD as well as infrastructure issues such as VoIP and IPv6. Based ...
Press Release - 12/03/2013 - 08:43 - comment 0