- Global Investment House -Ras Al Khaimah Economic Report - Ras Al Khaimah’s (RAK) economy has minimal dependence on oil, unlike some of the other
development. The newly established Ras Al Khaimah Airways is likely to add to the government’s tourism push. ... (IDO), Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) – have been ... improving its Ras Al Khaimah port facility with an investment of AED110mn. The second phase is likely to see ...
18/05/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Cove Rotana Resort, Ras Al Khaimah to develop the golf sector in the emirates of Ras Al Khaimah
The Cove Rotana, Ras Al Khaimah welcomed for 2 days a group of 20 journalists from the main ... instrumental in promoting the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah as a formidable tourist destination and the golf is one ... a newcomer to the young hospitality market of Ras Al Khaimah, The Cove Rotana Resort is the setter of high ...
23/05/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- Ras Al-Khaimah sees 70 per cent boost in Saudi tourism
value and fast-growing proportion of the small Emirate of Ras Al-Khaimah's tourism sector, ... value and fast-growing proportion of Ras Al-Khaimah ’s tourism sector, say officials. Saudi ... at the recent Riyadh Travel Fair, Ras Al-Khaimah Tourism Department Authority has announced its ambition ...
30/04/2013 - 10:52 - comment 0
- Ras Al Khaimah Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank unveil details of the “Saraya Islands” Project in Ras Al Khaimah
between the Government of Ras Al Khaimah’s Investment & Development Office (IDO), Saraya Holdings a In light of the agreement signed in September 2005 between the Government of Ras Al Khaimah’s Investment ... shareholders announced the details of the “Saraya Islands” project in Ras Al Khaimah. The Saraya Islands ...
18/05/2010 - 11:03 - comment 0
- Team members from Ras Al Khaimah celebrate second annual Hilton Worldwide global week of service
volunteers from Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Fort Hotel & Beach Resort, Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, Double Tree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah and Hilton Ras Al Khaimah showed their support ... forchildren in Ras Al Khaimah,” said MohabGhali,country manager at Hilton Worldwide Ras Al Khaimah. “As part ...
Press Release - 14/10/2013 - 09:15 - comment 0
- RAK Tourism to unveil Ras Al Khaimah's latest hospitality projects at World Travel Market in London
RAK Tourism, confirmed today that Ras al Khaimah ... RAK Tourism, confirmed today that Ras al Khaimah will unveil its latest hotel and hospitality ... for up to 75 per cent of the total number of visitors in Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel industry has ...
16/05/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- Hamra Hotels and Resorts intensifies hospitality and tourism projects in Ras Al Khaimah
Hamra Hotels and Resorts intensifies hospitality and tourism projects in Ras Al Khaimah Launch ... and Resorts is aggressively investing in various hospitality and tourism projects in Ras Al Khaimah as we ... situated adjacent to the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority Free Zone, and Al Hamra Palace Hotel ...
16/05/2010 - 17:56 - comment 0
- Ras Al Khaimah’s growing reputation as key business and tourist destination extends to Scandinavian markets
to Ras Al Khaimah Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) has announced that global interest in the business and tourism potential of Ras Al Khaimah has further intensified ... “Ras Al Khaimah is attracting several of the leading tourism firms in Europe that are looking ...
16/05/2010 - 17:31 - comment 0
- Ras Al-Khaimah aims for larger share of tourism market with focus on recreational facilities
The northern Emirate of Ras Al-Khaimah is aiming ... Al-Khaimah is aiming for a larger share of the growing tourism market in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) ... Aviation of Ras Al-Khaimah International Airport and Member of Board of the General Civil Aviation ...
15/08/2010 - 12:18 - comment 0
- Georgian Prime Minister lauds Ras Al Khaimah’s investment climate
the business and investment climate of the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. Mr. Gurgenidze, who was extended a warm welcome to Ras Al Khaimah by Dr. Khater Massaad, CEO of the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA), ... Massaad to discuss ways to enrich bilateral trade relations between Ras Al Khaimah and Georgia. ...
17/05/2010 - 20:50 - comment 0