- ALFalak to integrate JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solution into Al Rashed Fasteners’ online self-service portal
Collaborative Portal solution to the online self-service portal of Al Rashed Fasteners, an ISO 9001-certified ... business partners and customers. It will enable Al Rashed’s online users to efficiently manage and track ... and information, all of which are supported by this technology. Al Rashed will definitely gain an edge in its ...
16/05/2010 - 17:06 - comment 0
- Riyad Bank earns SAR 872 Million Net Income for the First Quarter of 2006
period last year. Al-Rashed indicated that this performance reflects the Banks commitment ... 621.7 million for the same period last year. Al-Rashed pointed out that the Bank’s Total Assets ... last year. Al-Rashed mentioned that these indicators and the results prove that the Bank ...
18/05/2010 - 12:45 - comment 0
- Deal signed for new project at Bahrain Financial Harbour
was awarded by BIIC's Saudi-based investor Sheikh Saleh Al Ali Al Rashed to the UAE-based Al Hamad Construction & Development Company, GDN reported. The 22-storey building will be located ...
15/08/2010 - 10:53 - comment 0
- ANB records 30 percent profit increase for first 9 months of 2003
of the remaining shares are widely held, except for about 15 percent owned by Rashed A Al-Rashed & Sons. — ...
15/08/2010 - 12:27 - comment 0
- PMU team participates in annual Khobar Charity Run
Runners from the Municipality, Saudi Aramco, Ministry of Education, Rawabi Holding, Rashed Al-Rashed and Sons Group, Banque Saudi Fransi, ATCO Group, Pan Gulf Holding, Nesma Trading, SGB Dabal, Baas ... & Recruitment) Windy and dusty weather couldn’t hinder 6,000 runners of the 17th Annual Khobar ...
Press Release - 21/03/2012 - 08:11 - comment 0
- Capital Intelligence raises ANB’s financial strength rating
held, except for about 15 percent owned by Rashed A Al-Rashed & Sons. The bank has been ...
15/08/2010 - 12:45 - comment 0
- Investate enters London Market
on this acquisition, namely The First Investor from Qatar, Rashed Al Rashed & Sons Group from Saudi Arabia ...
17/05/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Beyond political emergency: What is really going on in Yemen?
state. By Abdulrahman Al Rashed ... under increased fire for allowing his sons to interfere in state affairs. Some of Hadi’s critics ... failings. Yemenis will never accept his sons playing a role in politics. If the people were to choose ...
13/07/2014 - 13:58 - comment 0
- The Young Arab Leaders Launches Its Initiatives In Kuwait
Scientific Club, Ms. Rana Al-Khalid Director, Private Equity NBK Capital, Mr. Ali Al-Rashed Member ... Kuwait includes, Mrs. Al-Ghunaim; Dr. Rola Dashti Chairperson Kuwait Economic Society & FARO ...
17/05/2010 - 23:30 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital closes largest private equity transaction in history of Middle East and North Africa
Dubai Capital Group (DCG), the regional asset management arm of Dubai Group, Saudi-based Rashed Al Rashed & Sons Group and other prominent regional firms have co-invested in this historic transaction. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:29 - comment 0