- Another cruel role reversal: Israel's Leviathan in talks to sell gas to Egypt
LP (TASE: AVNR.L), Delek Drilling and Ratio Oil Exploration (1992) - reported this morning that a non-binding ... billion. The Israeli partners in the Leviathan gas reserve Avner Oil and Gas LP (TASE: AVNR.L ), Delek Drilling and Ratio Oil Exploration (1992) - reported this morning ...
30/06/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Passing gas: After historic $1.2 billion gas deal with Palestine, Israel to build pipeline to Jordan
in the Leviathan field with Delek Group Ltd. (TASE: DLEKG) and Ratio Oil Exploration (1992) LP (TASE:RATI.L). ... headlines, Oil & Energy, Israel) Israel is planning to lay a pipeline to convey natural gas from ...
08/01/2014 - 14:38 - comment 0
- Time for Turkey and Egypt to search for plan B? Israel's Leviathan gas project 'on hold'
(TASE: DLEKG ), and Ratio Oil Exploration (1992) LP (TASE: RATI.L ) that its dispute with the Israel ... headlines, Oil & Energy, Israel) The partners in Leviathan have rebuffed an offer ...
30/04/2014 - 05:15 - comment 0
- What political 'sensitivity'? How Turkey, Cyprus, and Egypt are playing an intense round of tug of war over Israeli gas
and Leviathan’s partners, Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE: NBL ), Delek Group Ltd. (TASE: DLEKG , and Ratio Oil Exploration (1992) LP (TASE: RATI.L ). The deal could total an estimated $12 billion, based ... in exploration sites near Block 12. However, in order to get underway without delay, Cyprus’ liquefaction ...
14/07/2014 - 01:55 - comment 0
- GIC seals deal to purchase 20% interest in Oman Polypropylene LLC
and aluminum smelting. Outside Oman, OOC has interests in exploration and production, crude oil pipelines ... Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C. (OOC) signed an agreement ... Corporation (GIC), following the ‘in principle Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C. (OOC) ...
15/08/2010 - 11:29 - comment 0