- OCTAL joins the national association for pet container resources in North America
membership in North America’s National Association for PET Container Resources. ... through its recent membership in North America’s National Association for PET Container Resources ... through its recent membership in North America’s National Association for PET Container Resources ...
Press Release - 24/08/2014 - 10:49 - comment 0
- Arab Bankers Association of North America
Arab Bankers Association of North America (ABANA) is a not-for-profit professional association ... industries. Since 1983, the association has been dedicated to fostering strong financial relationships ... Association of North America (ABANA) is a not-for-profit professional association with a diverse membership ...
Company - 07/06/2011 - 10:40 - comment 0
- The Notebook Industry in the Middle East and other emerging markets are Forecasted to record 21 percent CAGR By 2015
Africa, China, Far East and Latin America, will play a key role in the growth of notebook PC sales ... China, Far East and Latin America, will play a key role in the growth of notebook PC sales in the coming five years. Emerging markets are forecast to record a compound annual growth rate of 21 percent ...
Press Release - 24/11/2011 - 09:27 - comment 0
- The one thing that seems to be doing exceptionally well in the Middle East? Airlines!
Middle East carriers recorded the world’s strongest ... for the month. Middle East carriers recorded the world’s strongest year-on-year ... for the month, the International Air Transport Association, or Iata, said on Wednesday as it predicted big surge ...
03/10/2013 - 10:58 - comment 0
- 14th Arabian Travel Market Breaks All Records Visitor, industry and press attendance increase
All records have been broken at the 14th Arabian ... All records have been broken at the 14th Arabian Travel Market, the Middle East’s premier travel ... industry attendance on the first three days of the show, reserved for business. Preliminary statistics ...
17/05/2010 - 23:26 - comment 0
- Emirates SkyCargo transporting record levels of freight between South America and its global network
tonnes over the past year on the burgeoning trade lanes between South America and points across its ... on the burgeoning trade lanes between South America and points across its global network. Operating to more than ... boosted trade levels with the UAE, but also with South America's main Far East business partners, ...
Press Release - 23/04/2012 - 07:46 - comment 0
- Qatar Tourism Authority holds workshop with UFI MEA, global association of the exhibition industry
with UFI, the global Association of the Exhibition Industry. UFI was represented by Regional Manager, ... to attend a workshop in Qatar to discuss QTA’s active involvement with UFI, the global Association of the Exhibition Industry. Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA) invited UFI MEA to attend ...
Press Release - 24/01/2013 - 05:49 - comment 0
- Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association to recognize plastics innovation at GCC industry summit
Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association ... in April. Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA) today announced ... a huge part in encouraging the regional industry to grow,” said Dr Abdulwahab Al-Sadoun, Secretary ...
Press Release - 23/02/2012 - 09:53 - comment 0
- UAE is the America's largest market in Middle East
for the United States with trade between the two countries reaching a record high of $18.34 billion in 2011. The ... “These record-breaking statistics show how strong the significant relations between the two countries ... sectors such as aircraft industry, services and military equipment industry,” he added. Interestingly ...
12/02/2012 - 18:01 - comment 0
- ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller CEO elected member of Global Governing Board of IPRA
governing body. The International Public Relations Association (IPRA), the world’s most influential professional association for senior international public relations executives, has ... Asia & Oceania, Africa, Europe, North America and South America. Sunil John, Chief Executive ...
Press Release - 21/07/2011 - 15:33 - comment 0