- Turkish delight for the UAE as investments boom
of Understanding (MoU) with the Republic Of Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency (ISPAT) ... reached $ 6 billion, with the main focus in the construction sector, while the UAE investments in Turkey ... reached $ 6 billion, with the main focus in the construction sector, while the UAE investments in Turkey ...
26/02/2013 - 06:51 - comment 0
- Vision3 Signs Memorandum of Understanding with the Republic of Turkey
at a media briefing organized by the Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT), with State ... remarks at the briefing, said. “As the Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey, we are very ... Vision3, the promoter of AgriCap, the Islamic investment vehicle conceived to invest in visionary ...
16/05/2010 - 17:33 - comment 0
- An Energy Overview of the Republic of Turkey – part one
General Information: The Republic of Turkey ... especially for electricity and natural gas. The International Energy Agency (IEA) has estimated Turkey ... are to encourage private investment, promote reliable low-cost electricity, and develop competition with a more ...
15/08/2010 - 15:20 - comment 0
- UAE Ministry of Economy meets Macedonian Minister of Foreign Investment to discuss stronger bilateral trade
and governmental agencies to consider investing in the Republic of Macedonia. The incentives include, the lowest ... UAE Ministry of Economy meets Macedonian Minister of Foreign Investment to discuss stronger bilateral ... direct investments with the Republic of Macedonia. We hope that stronger mutual trade will eventually ...
17/05/2010 - 19:26 - comment 0
- UAE Ministry of Economy builds strategic international ties and drives knowledge economy during first half of 2011
and built strategic ties with a number of nations. He said the Ministry was focused on promoting ... and promote a culture of entrepreneurship. The Ministry has launched several steps to promote the use ... support to www.madeintheuae.com , a comprehensive website that helps manufacturers to promote ...
Press Release - 17/08/2011 - 11:13 - comment 0
- General Organisation Of Sea Ports Signs Key Logistics Agreement With Federal Republic Of Germany
with the City of Nuremberg, Federal Republic of Germany for developing mutual co-operation and enhancing ... road show to Germany last week. With the prime objective of strengthening the logistics relations and promoting bilateral exchange of information, know-how and technology between the two ...
08/06/2010 - 08:55 - comment 0
- Vision3 signs agriculture memorandum of understanding with government of Turkey
President of Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT). The ceremony took place ... As the Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey, we are very proud that such an important step targeting ... sector. This agreement follows the original MoU signed with Turkish Investment Support and Promotion ...
14/08/2010 - 18:18 - comment 0
- United States Trade and Development Agency to provide two new grants for Egypt
with Echem to promote growth and investment in Egypt's strategically vital petrochemicals ... Affairs to support the ministry's efforts to evaluate the measures needed to construct six hazardous ... Agency] in its commitment to manage hazardous waste responsibly and promote continued industrial growth ...
15/08/2010 - 10:38 - comment 0
- Life support, but not a cure: an inside look into the aid packages that are (barely) keeping Egypt together
that the US Congress has recently approved a $120m initiative to support investment in Egypt. ... German Development Bank (KFW), French Development Agency (AFD), European Investment Bank (AIB) and Swiss ... earlier this week that the US Congress has recently approved a $120m initiative to support investment ...
28/05/2014 - 05:54 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council to collaborate with the government of the Republic of Seychelles to develop a masterplan for its capital city
with the Government of the Republic of Seychelles to provide consultation and promote cooperation in developing ... of the Government of Abu Dhabi an agreement of intent with the Government of the Republic of Seychelles. With the endorsement of His Excellency James A. Michel, President of the Republic of Seychelles and under ...
Press Release - 18/10/2011 - 06:54 - comment 0