- House of Fraser Announces International Expansion Through Partnership with Retail Arabia International
into the Middle East and confirmed it has entered into partnership with Retail Arabia International ... into partnership with Retail Arabia International. The exciting development will see House of Fraser open ... look forward to a long relationship with Retail Arabia International.” Specific details ...
16/05/2010 - 17:06 - comment 0
- Gulf International Bank launches trial phase of retail banking services in the Saudi market
the launch of its trial phase for retail banking services to customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) ... Arabia (KSA) under the brand name, ‘meem م’. The Bank will provide services to the retail banking sector ... Gulf International Bank B.S.C. (GIB) has announced the launch of its trial phase for retail banking ...
Press Release - 08/07/2014 - 11:59 - comment 0
- ENOC wins top honour for RFID-enabled ViP fuel retailing service at Ideas.Arabia competition
place in the Technology Category at the Ideas.Arabia International Conference and Exhibition held ... in the Technology Category at the Ideas.Arabia International Conference and Exhibition held in Dubai. ENOC won ... Retail team, and submitted for the Awards by ENOC’s employee suggestion scheme INNOV∞. As part ...
Press Release - 01/05/2014 - 08:41 - comment 0
- What's the lovely smell? Consortium of luxury fragrances comes to Saudi Arabia
of international fragrance retailers has launched the International Group of Luxury Fragrances in Saudi Arabia ... headlines, Retail & Services, Saudi Arabia) A consortium of international fragrance retailers has launched the International Group of Luxury Fragrances in Saudi Arabia.The Group is dedicated to enriching ...
10/09/2014 - 16:20 - comment 0
- Colliers International named as leasing agent for retail outlets in the Mall of Arabia
International was named as leasing agent for the retail outlets in the Mall of Arabia, part of the Dubai-based ... American real estate brokerage Colliers International was named as leasing agent for the retail outlets in the Mall of Arabia, part of the Dubai-based mega ...
15/08/2010 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Al Rajhi Capital Research reports ongoing growth of Saudi Arabia’s retail sector
by the entrance of numerous international brands and large retailers' aggressive expansion. ARC expects ... from the firm's Research Department on the Saudi Arabian retail sector. Al Rajhi Capital, the investment banking subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Al Rajhi Bank, has issued ...
21/12/2010 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Brother International Gulf aims for stronger market presence in KSA with strategic partnership with eXtra
Arabia’s fastest-growing consumer electronics and home appliance retailer. Under the terms of the partnership, eXtra’s 25 stores across the Kingdom will retail Brother International Gulf FZE’s wide range ... retailing of Brother International Gulf FZE Genuine Consumables like ink cartridges and related accessories, ...
Press Release - 28/05/2012 - 09:15 - comment 0
- Lebanon e-retail revolution underway
and 35 percent in Saudi Arabia – this figure drops to 9 percent in Lebanon. Online retailer Lebelik ... to change.Saudi Arabia’s third most popular e-commerce website, online fashion retailer Namshi.com, announced ... that might be about to change. Saudi Arabia’s third most popular e-commerce website, online fashion ...
20/05/2013 - 11:45 - comment 0
- ENOC and Aldrees sign joint venture to establish service stations in Saudi Arabia
Transport Services Company (Aldrees), one of Saudi Arabia’s largest petroleum retailers and commodity ... presence regionally and internationally, and Saudi Arabia is a strategic market that offers perfect market ... in petroleum retailing in Saudi Arabia. In line with our commitment to add value to our stakeholders, we ...
Press Release - 28/08/2012 - 09:48 - comment 0
- "Kinan International for Real Estate Development"; the Platinum sponsor of (Retail City) exhibition and Conference
"Kinan International for Real Estate Development"; the Platinum sponsor of (Retail City) exhibition and Conference Ghassan Khalifa: Total investments in retail sector in Saudi Arabia is estimated at SR. 220 ... Vice-President for Commercial division in Kinan International for Real Estate Development, in a speech at Retail ...
17/05/2010 - 20:17 - comment 0