- South Sudan to mobilize $500 billion for future infrastructure development
the region’s Vice President, Riek Machar Teny. South Sudan is currently one of the poorest countries ... of investment for infrastructure development in the next five years, says the region’s Vice President, Riek Machar Teny.South Sudan is currently ... he mobilized for support for the new independent state, Machar said he participated in the UN’s special session of Economic ...
30/06/2011 - 09:47 - comments 4
- Gulf eyeing up South Sudan for investment
agreement with the government of South Sudan during the visit of South Sudanese Vice-President Riek Machar to Dubai last month. In an interview with Gulf News, Machar said his government is working on attracting ...
07/04/2013 - 07:43 - comment 0
- South Sudan's fuel crisis could soon be over, according to media official
Sudan Investment Corporation, Ayii Duang Ayii, briefed the vice-president, Riek Machar, on the process ...
12/09/2012 - 09:16 - comment 0
- New oil deal leaves South Sudan begging for international help
vice president, Riek Machar, on Tuesday said the deal which was reached due to the pressure exerted ... the new nation to become "the biggest donor on earth to a single country, Sudan", Machar added. ...
08/08/2012 - 10:22 - comment 0
- South Sudan violence raises world oil prices
of escalating battles between troops loyal to President Salva Kiir and those backing his rival Riek Machar ...
24/12/2013 - 19:40 - comment 0
- No success here: Sudanese seccession leaves behind shattered economy
expensive.” A cease-fire was signed between South Sudan’s warring leaders, Riek Machar and Salva Kiir, ...
21/05/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- 'Dead aid': is there any hope left for South Sudan's economy?
last year, Riek Machar, as they continue to command rival forces in battle. Nascent businesses ...
28/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Jimmy Carter visits southern Sudan to praise progress against disease; urges guinea worm eradication by 2009
Government of Southern Sudan Vice President Dr. Riek Machar reiterated the government’s commitment to achieve ...
18/05/2010 - 10:53 - comment 1