- McCartney Track Features New Beatles Material
Ringo Starr, and John Lennon, but the finished product is an electronic dance tune, with spoken asides ...
19/05/2010 - 11:06 - comment 0
- New Beatles Book Puts Rumors to Rest
in Britain's Sunday Telegraph newspaper this week, Sir Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr aim ... spring. McCartney, 57, Harrison, 57, and Starr, 59, have collected 1,200 photographs, mostly unpublished, ... leaving,'" said McCartney. Starr disagreed: "There was always the possibility that we could have ...
19/05/2010 - 11:03 - comment 0
- Paul McCartney Still Britain's Richest Musician
million pounds. Sting , Phil Collins , and other ex-Beatles George Harrison and Ringo Starr also figure on the list of 40 musicians, which is largely dominated by groups that have been ...
01/08/2010 - 20:00 - comment 0
- Michael Jackson to Sing in Dubai
of the Science Technology and Arts Royal Summit (STARS). Madonna and Ringo Starr are also considering playing ...
01/08/2010 - 19:55 - comment 0
- Barratt offers rare chance for Gulf investors to buy a property on London’s ‘billionaire’s row’
celebrity entertainers including Ringo Starr, Lulu and Elizabeth Taylor have lived just around the corner ...
17/05/2010 - 20:27 - comment 0