- Oil prices continue to slip up as fears grow for global economy
a barrel was a “reasonable” price for consumers and producers alike. Robin Mills, a Dubai-based oil ...
16/04/2013 - 13:21 - comment 0
- Sun rises on a bold new era for energy in the Middle East
self-interest that offers the Middle East major, durable advances in future energy. Robin Mills ...
17/01/2012 - 13:18 - comment 0
- Turkey and Kurdistan as top black markets? The ISIS' 'secret' to making $2 million a day
there is no evidence. Robin Mills, head of consulting at Manaar Energy in Dubai said that individuals dealing ... to Islamist extremist groups in Iraq and Syria. Mills also said that world prices will not be affected ...
24/08/2014 - 21:09 - comment 0
- When oil is not enough: GCC headed towards a gas shortage by 2015
to overcome the shortage. In an effort to bring the gas sector back on track, Robin Mills, Head ... of the region’s bourgeoning sectors. “The GCC’s gas shortage can be resolved,” said Mills. “But timing ...
28/08/2013 - 10:35 - comment 0
- $73b worth of natural gas contracts in GCC
Robin Mills, Head of Consulting at Dubai-based Manaar Energy told industry delegates that the Middle ... and Algeria”. “Neither will grow much after 2015. Algerian exports are already declining,” said Mills ...
05/06/2013 - 05:53 - comment 0
- How can the GCC's approach to the US shale boom be described? One word: insufficient
limited, says Robin Mills, author of ‘ The Myth of the Oil Crisis’ and ‘Capturing Carbon’. “But ... But they also need progress on energy efficiency,” according to Mills. Yet as is often the case in global ... on crude oil exports,” says Mills. EU nations too are evaluating their dependence on Russia for gas ...
13/04/2014 - 13:44 - comment 0
- Will the GCC face stagflation if oil subsidies halted?
consumption which reduces the amount of oil available for export,” said Robin Mills, head of consulting ... costs due to a stronger currency versus other currencies.” Mills concurred about adopting a slow ...
15/01/2014 - 15:06 - comment 0
- Hormuz disruption could boost oil price to $150
to Muscat Daily, Robin Mills, energy economist with Emirates National Oil Company, said Oman has ...
15/02/2012 - 12:31 - comment 0
- MENA's energy future requires $145.7b in investments
Association (ACWUA), and Robin Mills, Head of Consulting at Manaar Energy Consulting. Experts from ...
14/08/2013 - 13:44 - comment 0
- Oil prices hit nine-month low
and Europe, as well as in Asia,” Robin Mills - Head of Consulting at Dubai-based Manaar Energy told Gulf News ...
14/04/2013 - 09:47 - comment 0