- Chelsea warns Benitez 'secure top four PL finish, or perish'
for the club in the Premier League or risk losing his post. According to Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay, it was the plan of the club to have Benitez in the position of an interim manager with the aim of a Champions League position at the end of the season, the Sun reports. Gourlay said that although they can ...
06/03/2013 - 13:42 - comment 0
- Chelsea announce collaboration with 'The Simpsons'
pic.twitter.com/0fcvPWDgrR — Fernando Torres (@Torres) February 27, 2014 /Chief executive Ron Gourlay also welcomed ...
27/02/2014 - 17:26 - comment 0
- Mourinho to launch spending spree after whopping new Chelsea-Adidas deal
on billionaire owner Roman Abramovich to bankroll them. According to Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay ...
22/06/2013 - 15:06 - comment 0
- Ferguson wants to sign 'rebel' Ashley Cole
it said. The defender has only been offered a one-year extension by Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay ...
27/10/2012 - 14:45 - comment 0
- Official: Courtois free to play against Chelsea in CL semi-finals
Sports, Chief Executive Ron Gourlay said: "The loan was arranged back at the start of the season. ...
11/04/2014 - 21:37 - comment 0
- Chelsea announce £49.4m losses for 2013
executive Ron Gourlay added: "For Chelsea to achieve a record level of turnover despite our first ...
01/01/2014 - 03:00 - comment 0
- Official: Mourinho returns to Chelsea on four-year deal
are included.Ron Gourlay, the Blues' chief executive, welcomed the 50-year-old back to the club, saying: ...
03/06/2013 - 15:55 - comment 0
- Man City looking to steal Liverpool's Agger
the West London side have not yet put away their cheque book. Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay has ...
01/08/2012 - 14:57 - comment 0