- Qatar Young Professionals Institute held this week at Qatar Foundation
the Qatar Young Professionals Institute (YPI) to Dohaearlier this week. Dr. ... The Young Professionals Institute provides an important opportunity for students in Qatar to further ... “Offering opportunities for Qatari and expatriate workers to engage with leading institutions in the United ...
Press Release - 11/01/2012 - 10:48 - comment 0
- September 11th and a gesture of goodwill from the Taliban in Afghanistan
the Al-Qaeda , and is willing to work with the United States to improve security in Afghanistan, a major report has disclosed. The report, compiled by the respected Royal United Services Institute (Rusi), ... has disclosed.The report, compiled by the respected Royal United Services Institute (Rusi), said ...
Editor's Choice - 11/09/2012 - 06:08 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation Announces Keynote Address by Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn of Thailand at the Sixth International Conference on Environmental Mutagens in Human Populations
Qatar Foundation for Education, will host the Sixth International Conference on Environmental Mutagens in Human Populations. Qatar ... on Environmental Mutagens in Human Populations (ICEMHP) in Doha 26 – 29 March 2012 at the Qatar National Convention ...
Press Release - 20/03/2012 - 13:20 - comment 0
- Qatar Philharmonic with Han-ha Chang invited to prestigious concert hall in europe
Services) The Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra will travel to the Royal Albert Hall in London next month ... proms in London and Rome’s Santa Cecilia Hall The Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra will travel to the Royal Albert Hall in London next month to perform the music of Sergei Rachmaninoff, Pyotr ...
Press Release - 01/09/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- Carnegie Mellon President Subra Suresh elected to Institute of Medicine
Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar celebrated the historic election of Subra Suresh, President of Carnegie Mellon University, to the Institute of Medicine (IOM). Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar celebrated today the historic ...
Press Release - 23/10/2013 - 05:37 - comment 0
- Qatar, Royal Dutch/Shell ink $6-7 billion deal
Qatar on Sunday signed a $6-7 billion deal with Royal Dutch/Shell to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) to North America and Europe, shortly after Qatar's Heir ... chief executive of the Royal Dutch/Shell group of companies. The minister chairs the state-run Qatar ...
15/08/2010 - 11:22 - comment 0
- Doha Bank’s whole sale unit helps construction and infrastructure sector firms to perform stronger
financial institutions in the Corporate Banking sector of Qatar, particularly in the construction ... services. It is positioned at the top of Qatar’s banking sector both in terms of the technology ... collection services are available anywhere in Qatar. Dr. Seetharaman concluded, “Tadbeer is a major step ...
Press Release - 09/07/2013 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Qatar Computing Research Institute and Boeing to collaborate on Data Analytics Research
Qatar Computing Research Institute and Boeing announced that they have established a joint research project. Qatar Computing ... Computing Research Institute broadens and deepens Boeing’s engagement in Qatar, where we already have strong ...
Press Release - 24/03/2013 - 06:37 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation, Imperial College unite to tackle global healthcare challenges
in London, was jointly organised by Qatar Foundation for Education and Imperial College London’s Institute ... The high-profile event, held at The Guildhall in London, was jointly organised by Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF) and Imperial College London’s Institute of Global Health Innovation ...
Press Release - 02/08/2012 - 06:14 - comment 0
- United Arab Bank appoints Howard Kitson as Head of Wholesale & International Banking
United Arab Bank (UAB), the fastest growing bank ... and International Banking. United Arab Bank (UAB), the fastest growing bank in the UAE, ... services. Howard has over 25 years of international banking experience and has held senior roles ...
Press Release - 10/11/2013 - 06:48 - comment 0