- Allegations denied: US blacklists Lebanese firm for shipping banknotes to Syrian central bank
for arranging to ship Syrian pound banknotes from Russia to the Syrian central bank, an allegation strongly ... central bank, an allegation strongly denied by the company’s general manager. The United States ... ship Syrian pound banknotes from Russia to the central bank of Syria. Dagher, the general manager ...
19/10/2014 - 12:11 - comment 0
- Central Bank of Cyprus signs MoU with Central Bank of Jordan
in Cyprus. Cyprus has also signed MoU’s with the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, the Bulgarian ... The Central Bank of Cyprus and the Central Βank ... in the field of banking supervision. The The Central Bank of Cyprus ...
15/08/2010 - 12:27 - comment 0
- Iranian Russian banking cooperation
The Russian Central Bank announced that the Iran Melli Bank, a leading credit bank in the Islamic Republic ... newspaper, The Russian Central Bank announced that the Iran Melli Bank, a leading credit bank in the Islamic ... operations between the two countries. Two days ago, the Iranian and Russian Central Bank signed ...
15/08/2010 - 23:43 - comment 0
- Bank of England and European Central Bank Rate Decisions Come into Focus (Morning Slices)
decisions out from the Bank of England and European Central Bank. MORNING SLICES Fundys – ... decisions out from the Bank of England and European Central Bank . Both central banks are expected ... exporter offers emerge by 100.00 as well. German bank and Russian names on the offer in Euro . Asian ...
14/08/2010 - 19:27 - comment 0
- Will the Ukraine crisis give Qatar a chance to liberate Europe from Russian gas dependency? Maybe not, but it's certainly worth considering
in Poland, Germany, Austria, Italy and Central Europe gas markets. International banks and even European ... cent more expensive than Russian gas for German, Polish and Central European utilities. The global LNG ... on Russian gas imports is now perceived as a threat to national security. ...
13/05/2014 - 22:56 - comment 0
- Jordan Ahli Bank organizes blood donation campaign in partnership with the Central Blood Bank
campaign in collaboration with the Central Blood Bank, garnering the participation of many of its employees ... in collaboration with the Central Blood Bank, garnering the participation of many of its employees from various ... organized a blood donation campaign in collaboration with the Central Blood Bank, garnering ...
Press Release - 10/08/2014 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Desperate times, desperate measures: Egypt's Central Bank holds exceptional $1.5billion auction to support banks
reserves in an attempt to support the banking sector, the bank said in a Monday statement. The central bank ... the Egyptian pound, Fahmy added. In September, the central bank sold $1.3bn in a similar exceptional auction , as well as $600m in an April auction and $800m in May.Since December 2012, the central bank has ...
27/01/2014 - 17:42 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank – Kazakhstan shares banking expertise at Trade & Invest Central Asia forum
Asia at the Trade & Invest Central Asia forum. Al Hilal Bank – ... at the Oberoi Hotel, Dubai. Bank CEO Prasad Abraham delivered a speech on ‘Understanding the Central Asian ... Al Hilal Bank – Kazakhstan, the first Islamic bank ...
Press Release - 11/03/2014 - 09:46 - comment 0
- After 23 years in office,why was the UAE's central bank governor replaced?
It was quite a shock to hear that the UAE has replaced the governor of its central bank, Sultan bin Nasser Al ... of the UAE central bank. Time for a change? Could the problem now be that global regulators ... of its central bank, Sultan bin Nasser Al Suwaidi, who has been in the job for 23 years. His replacement ...
28/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- With $100 billion in foreign reserves: is Libya's central bank monopolizing the country's economic potential?
currently has one sole destination: the Central Bank of Libya. Oil accounts ... weak central bank or one which is vulnerable to political influence is a risky proposition.” ... of oil revenues by the central bank. “I have received confirmation oil revenues are first transferred ...
28/09/2014 - 17:49 - comment 0