- ryanair and onair launch europe’s 1st fleet wide inflight mobile phone service
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, today ... Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, today (19th Feb.) launched its inflight mobile phone service initially onboard 20 of its (mainly) Dublin based aircraft. This is the first step in fitting Ryanair’s ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- Change in business model holds key to success
and ‘customers’ is the key to their success. “RyanAir and Google are the two of the most inspiring new ... but advertisers are their customers. Similarly, RyanAir used to get paid by certain airports for adding them ...
Press Release - 02/10/2011 - 07:20 - comment 0
- Chairman of Emirates honored by top German news magazine
Frenzel. The other was Chief Executive of Ryanair, Michael O´Leary. Focus said Sheikh Ahmed ...
15/08/2010 - 11:18 - comment 0
- Safi Airways introduces new senior management team
Nigeria, and now the UAE and Afghanistan. Successful assignments include Ryanair, Britannia Airways GmbH, ...
Press Release - 26/01/2011 - 10:12 - comment 0
- Alfa’s Subscribers communicate at a “Higher Altitude”
Ryanair, Wataniya Airways, Royal Jordanian Airlines, and British Airways. However, through AeroMobile’s ...
16/05/2010 - 15:06 - comment 0
- Etihad appoints two new senior executives
from Ryanair in Dublin where he held the post of director of legal and regulatory affairs since 2000, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:03 - comment 0
- Orange extends its pioneering in-flight mobile phone roaming services to Jordan
be flying with TAP Portugal, Ryanair, Shenzhen Airlines (China) and many others to become one of the leading ...
17/05/2010 - 18:36 - comment 0
- dramatic changes saved british airways from ruin
with the emergence of budget carriers Ryanair and easyJet, BA had slipped from its position as a global market leader ...
17/05/2010 - 22:31 - comment 0
- Shell: high regional growth expected in aviation and jet fuel business
markets, and if they get their business model right the way Ryanair and easyJet did in Western Europe, ...
15/08/2010 - 11:27 - comment 0
- Oasis Leasing renegotiates Air Canada leases
carriers, like easyjet, Ryanair and Jet Blue are expanding their fleets due to continued healthy demand ...
15/08/2010 - 11:34 - comment 0