- Despite Recession, World's Leading Corporate Innovators Increased R&D Spending in 2008, Finds New Booz & Company Study
&D and corporate performance. The study looked at R&D spending and its link to corporate performance, ... accounts for 81 percent of 2008 total global corporate R&D spending of $660 billion. ... to Preparing for Upturn Corporations Are Getting Better at Killing Bad Projects ...
16/05/2010 - 17:25 - comment 0
- Muslim Swedish R&B artist Maher Zain sang for Syria in London
international development and relief charity Human Appeal, concluded its tour with a grand finale in London ... Zain, a Muslim Swedish R&B singer , songwriter and music producer of Lebanese origin performed in the final concert in London. CEO Human Appeal Othman Moqbel the money raised in the event will go ...
08/11/2013 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Sanctions face-off: Iran to unveil its corporate side in London next week
of Iranian commercial officials in London for years, aims to attract capital which the country badly needs ... will seek European investors willing to bet on thawing ties with the outside world in London next week, ... The Oct. 15-16 conference, the largest gathering of Iranian commercial officials in London for years, aims ...
10/10/2014 - 00:34 - comment 0
- Doha Bank named “Bank of the Year 2013 – Qatar” at The Banker Awards in London
range of solutions for Corporates and SMEs.” Highlighting Doha Bank’s performance, Dr. R ... of ‘The Financial Times’. The 14th Bank of the Year awards was held in London and recognized leading ... of Directors and Dr. R. Seetharaman, Group CEO, Doha Bank, along with senior delegation attended the award ...
Press Release - 03/12/2013 - 05:23 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank Chairs Banking Debate Attended by The R.H Lord Mayor of the City of London
with The Right Honourable Lord Mayor Alderman John Stuttard, Lord Mayor of the City of London, as a special ...
18/05/2010 - 10:58 - comment 0
- booz & company study finds top corporate spenders on r&d boosted investments to nearly half a trillion dollars in 2007
and development spenders, released today, found that these corporations continue to invest aggressively in R ... 45% of its total corporate dollars spent on R&D worldwide in its home country, while the majority ... the influence of R&D on corporate performance. The study looked at spending on innovation and corporate ...
16/05/2010 - 18:15 - comment 0
- booz allen study finds the world’s leading corporate innovators stepped up r&d spending in 2006
of the world’s 1,000 largest corporate R&D spenders, released today, finds that these corporations increas booz allen study finds the world’s leading corporate innovators stepped up r&d spending ... third annual analysis of the world’s 1,000 largest corporate R&D spenders, released today, finds ...
17/05/2010 - 21:44 - comment 0
- Sabic opens $100m R&D centre in China
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) has opened ... of $100 million. Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) has opened its ... The centre, one of Sabic’s 17 Sabic global R&D centers of excellence , was inaugurated by Saud bin ...
04/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- ENOC's corporate governance case study wins first place at GCC Board Directors Institute competition
A study on the corporate governance framework ... by the GCC Board Directors Institute in partnership with London Business School. A study on the corporate governance framework of Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC), a wholly-owned ...
Press Release - 16/06/2014 - 09:49 - comment 0
- Autodesk revit 2015 subscribers get slew of new capabilities with “R2” update
customers*. Autodesk Revit 2015 R2 includes over 30 user-requested features that add powerful capabilities, enhance ... of Revit R2 releases represents more value for Subscription customers who get access to the most current ... Corporation. Site Designer enables architects, designers and planners to shape the terrain for building ...
Press Release - 07/10/2014 - 08:10 - comment 0