- Opening of SABIC Europe’s new head office
On Tuesday evening, the head office of SABIC Europe ... of SABIC Europe in Sittard was opened by Prince Saud bin Abdullah Ibn Thunayan Al-Saud (Chairman SABIC ... on the already long lasting ties between Saudi Arabia and The Netherlands, especially since SABIC came to Europe ...
15/08/2010 - 09:41 - comment 0
- Moody’s Investors Service assigns SABIC long term foreign and local currency rating ‘A1’ with a stable outlook
it is able to serve its Europe-based customers through its wholly-owned subsidiary SABIC Europe (both with Saudi Arabia originated products and SABIC Europe’s own production). Moody’s highlights ... Corporation (SABIC) highlighting SABIC’s wor Moody’s Investors Service Limited ...
15/08/2010 - 01:32 - comment 0
- SABIC FURTHER STRENGTHENS LEADERSHIP IN CHINA, WORLD’S FASTEST GROWING POLYMERS MARKET SABIC IS LARGEST EXHIBITOR AT CHINAPLAS 2008 TRADE SHOW
countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. SABIC’s overall production has increased from 27 ... Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) is further ... Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) is further strengthening its leadership position in China, ...
17/05/2010 - 20:26 - comment 0
- SABIC’s net profits up 29 percent in 2Q 2003
(SABIC) reported 179.4 million Saudi riyals ($478.4 million) in net profits for the second quarter ... of 2002. Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of SABIC Mohamed Al-Mady announced ... Al-Mady noted that the increased volumes were due, mainly, to the addition of SABIC ...
15/08/2010 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Sabic completes purchase of Huntsman’s UK base chemicals and polymers business
plans. The former Huntsman business adds substantial capacity to SABIC Europe and complements the group’s ... SABIC Europe added: “We are fully committed to realizing the full potential of this acquisition and we ... Industries Corporation (SABIC) and Peter Huntsman, President and CEO of Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) ...
15/08/2010 - 01:40 - comment 0
- ge selects sabic to acquire plastics unit for $11.6 billion
Netherlands), Teeside (United Kingdom) and at Gelsenkirchen (Germany). SABIC Europe produces 2.5 million metric ... (SABIC) today announced that they had reached agreement for SABIC to acquire GE Plastics for a p GE (NYSE: GE) and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) today announced that they had reached ...
17/05/2010 - 23:23 - comment 0
- GE selects SABIC to acquire plastics unit for $11.6 billion
SABIC has acquired DSM Petrochemicals business in Europe and the Huntsman Petrochemicals business ... GE and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) today announced that they had reached agreement for SABIC to acquire GE Plastics for a purchase price ...
15/08/2010 - 01:30 - comment 0
- sabic decides against participating in osos petrochemicals project
countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. SABIC’s overall production has increased from 27 ... Industries Company (SABIC) on January 15, 2008, announcing the signing of a memorandum of underst This refers to a statement issued by the Saudi Basic Industries Company (SABIC) on January 15, 2008, ...
17/05/2010 - 20:27 - comment 0
- SABIC AFFILIATE GAS SIGNS SR 1.2 BILLION ISLAMIC LOAN WITH BANQUE SAUDI FRANSI “BSF” AND APPOINTS BSF AS FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND LEAD ARRANGER FOR ITS
SABIC Europe, headquartered in Sittard, the Netherlands, employs nearly 2,450 people and operates two ... and logistical hubs. In 2005, SABIC Europe produced 2.5 million metric tons of polyolefins and 3.1 million metric ... The SABIC affiliate, National Industrial Gases Company ...
18/05/2010 - 11:21 - comment 0
- Al-Mady Inspects Sabic Manufacturing Complexes And Yansab Construction Works At Yanbu Industrial City
by private investors in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Cooperation Council countries. SABIC Europe ... and logistical hubs. In 2005, SABIC Europe produced 2.5 million metric tons of polyolefins and 3.1 million metric ... Today Mohamed Al-Mady, SABIC Vice Chairman & CEO ...
18/05/2010 - 10:58 - comment 0