- Burj Khalifa goes solar; sun power heats 140,000 litres of water per day
The solar heating system is installed and operated by SOLE UAE Solar Systems, the oldest solar thermal ... levels leading to a healthier environment,” said John Owen of SOLE UAE. The solar panels ... by Emaar Properties in Dubai, is tapping solar power for meeting a bulk of the water heating requirements ...
14/08/2010 - 18:20 - comment 0
- French firm to promote solar energy in Kingdom
A French firm, specialised in designing solar power systems, has opened a regional office in Amman to promote the production of solar energy in the Middle East. A French firm, specialised in designing solar power systems, has ...
15/08/2010 - 23:52 - comment 0
- UAE’s Solar Power Capacity to reach 20GW by 2030, predicts Masdar Institute Faculty
The UAE could economically deploy solar power ... . The UAE and other Gulf countries have solar insolation levels that far exceed levels found in European ... launched the UAE solar atlas during RIO+20 UN Conference held in Rio de Janeiro in June 2012. Both ...
Press Release - 28/05/2013 - 09:20 - comment 0
- SANYO demonstrates solar initiative in Trakhees -EHS
applications, together with its solar system integrator partner Value Addition, has announced that it recently installed a mock-up solar system on trial basis a 2kWp hybrid photovoltaic system in Trakhees-Environment, ... will definitely transform UAE’s power generation needs from conventional based system to greener PV based energy ...
03/06/2010 - 09:30 - comment 0
- Ekotribe Launches Stand-Alone Solar Chargers from Voltaic Systems
for the first time in the region, stand alone solar chargers manufactured by Voltaic Systems. ... in the Middle East has introduced for the first time in the region, stand alone solar chargers manufactured by Voltaic Systems. Ekotribe, the leading eco-products distributor in the Middle ...
14/11/2010 - 08:38 - comment 0
- Emirates Environmental Group’s community lecture proposes greening, solar energy and waste management as solutions to mitigate climate change in the UAE
systems, the natural environment, and even our own health and safety. Though the UAE government is already ... change avenues are Greening, Solar Energy and Waste Management – and the UAE has opportunities ... into the atmosphere. The UAE has amongst the highest Ecological Footprints per capita in the world. Although ...
Press Release - 25/09/2013 - 07:53 - comment 0
- Aramex Becomes Region’s First Logistics Company to Implement Lighting Solutions from PTL Solar
solar solutions with the installation of solar-powered lights at its facilities in the UAE ... lighting system into solar-based applications, PTL SOLAR™ has supplied its solar energy outdoor lighting ... and 26 Metric Tonnes Carbon Emissions Annually PTL SOLAR™, experts in solar ...
16/08/2010 - 14:47 - comment 1
- Dubai Municipalities GIS to Serve as 'Sole Source' of Geographical Data
and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has approved a law making the Geographical Info Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has approved a law making the Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Center at Dubai Municipality ...
18/05/2010 - 17:38 - comment 0
- Solar Gard to Showcase Solar Control Safety Window Film at Big 5 Exhibition
over-reliance on additional cooling systems. Furthermore, with Solar Gard's combined solar safety ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, UAE) Solar Gard has ... New Window Film Rejects up to 80 percent of Solar ...
18/11/2010 - 08:52 - comment 0
- A study on the development aspects of Renewable Energy Technology Sector in Dubai and Hamburg
air filtering and purification systems. Sole UAE manufacturer solar water heating systems, solar ... There are 21 companies in the UAE registered as Solar Energy Businesses in the United Arab Emirates (see ... are registered as engaged in solar energy systems and components trading and to-date none registered under ...
17/05/2010 - 21:44 - comment 0