- Salomon-Smith-Barney opens Middle East office in Dubai
Salomon-Smith-Barney Private Client Services (SSB PCS), part of Citigroup's Europe, Middle East and Africa Wealth Management Division, cut the ribbon on its new regional office in Dubai this week. The Salomon-Smith-Barney Private ...
15/08/2010 - 13:25 - comment 0
- US investment bank to lead privatization of Turkish tobacco monopoly
Turkey’s Privatization Administration (OIB) has chosen investment bank Schroeder Salomon Smith Barney (SSSB) as the head consultant for the privatization ... (OIB) has chosen investment bank Schroeder Salomon Smith Barney (SSSB) as the head consultant ...
15/08/2010 - 13:12 - comment 0
- Citibank: a favorable report for Lebanon
According to a report recently published by Salomon Smith Barney (Citibank Group) on the Lebanese economy, the government is still able to service its debts. According to a report recently published by Salomon Smith Barney ...
15/08/2010 - 22:59 - comment 0
- Iraq Pushes on the Door of Oil Markets
said Peter Gignoux, director of the oil department for Salomon Smith Barney in London. Just days ... pushes," because it is a big producer and oil is its only weapon, said the Salomon Smith Barney expert. ...
19/05/2010 - 09:18 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank appoints Amir Riad Global Head of Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
placements in the region. He was earlier Vice President with Citigroup/ Salomon Smith Barney ...
16/05/2010 - 16:23 - comment 0
- Demand for Lebanese eurobonds reaches $750 million
with seven years to maturity, is co-managed by U.S. investment banks Merrill Lynch and Citigroup’s Salomon Smith Barney subsidiary. The eurobond will hold a 10.125 percent interest rate—a yield ...
15/08/2010 - 14:48 - comment 0
- Nikko to sell 50 percent stake in subsidiary to Citigroup
and capital ties since June 1998 and have a major joint-venture investment bank in Japan, Nikko Salomon Smith Barney Ltd. The US financial giant holds a 20.79 percent stake in Nikko Securities. —(AFP) © ...
15/08/2010 - 15:16 - comment 0
- Oil price rises on fears of Mideast problems
at Schroeder Salomon Smith Barney in London. The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries ...
15/08/2010 - 22:49 - comment 0
- Oil prices spike higher after explosion on US warship
of the terrorist attack on the US warship in Aden," said Salomon Smith Barney oil analyst Peter Gignoux. “With ...
15/08/2010 - 22:53 - comment 0
- Oil spikes above 34 dollars amid Iraq-Kuwait tension
that America would intervene to bring prices down. At Salomon Smith Barney, Peter Gignoux said: "The ...
15/08/2010 - 22:57 - comment 0