- Special Tribunal for Lebanon over Hariri death kicks off in The Hague
and he was accompanied by deputy Speaker MP Farid Makari, MPs Marwan Hamadeh and Sami Gemayel, former ... released by the ex-PM's office said. Hariri, Hamadeh and Gemayel will take part in the opening ...
15/01/2014 - 21:13 - comment 0
- Lebanon fails to elect president in fourth parliamentary session
be introduced. MP Sami Gemayel of the Kataeb Party stated from parliament after the session that he had hoped ... role,” noted Gemayel, deeming the March 8 boycott as “unjustified.” “Those obstructing quorum ...
15/05/2014 - 13:07 - comment 0
- Lebanon says yes to sectarianism as new Orthodox Law passes
of MPs to be increased from 128 to 134. Lebanese Forces MP George Adwan and Kataeb MP Sami Gemayel said separately following the vote that the approval of the Orthodox law did not necessarily mean ... opportunity to reach a new electoral law remains there.” Gemayel, for his part, said that his party would ...
19/02/2013 - 14:33 - comment 0
- Lebanon Labor Day parades continue despite pay increase dispute
manufacture, grow and seek to provide a livelihood for their families.” For his part, Kataeb MP Sami Gemayel tweeted his congratulations to the Lebanese public and hoped this year would bring job opportunities ...
01/05/2014 - 17:50 - comment 0
- Women activists support Lebanese domestic violence bill
Kataeb MP Sami Gemayel also threw his support behind the bill, paying homage to Yaacoub, and expressing hope ... ‘discipline’ [as a justification for domestic violence],” Gemayel said. “Any violence against women in the home ...
23/07/2013 - 07:17 - comment 0
- Rote pedagogy and deferred adulthood main causes of stagnation among Arab youths
as an example, Sami Gemayel, the son of Former President Amin Gemayel, who initially set out to establish a voice ... his brother, MP Pierre Gemayel, was killed, Sami went back into the fold and assumed the traditional ...
16/05/2010 - 18:11 - comment 0
- Servants or soldiers? Lebanon shrinks politicians' posses
Forces MP Antoine Zahra. Amin Gemayel’s security detail includes 54 officers, as well as ten to protect his son Sami. Meanwhile, 30 officers protect the home of caretaker Prime Minister Najib Mikati ...
Editor's Choice - 23/07/2013 - 10:40 - comment 0
- Lebanon gang arrested after deadly raid on Syria border
of the state,” he said. MP Sami Gemayel voiced support to the military. “God Bless our Army, heroes ...
02/02/2013 - 13:45 - comment 0
- Lebanon: Day of justice as STL begins Hariri case
Rafik’s son, who will be present along with MPs Sami Gemayel and Marwan Hamade. Speaking ...
16/01/2014 - 12:05 - comment 0
- Activists march to end legalized marital rape in Lebanon
to respond, Metn MP Sami Gemayel replied Friday to one addressed to him in An-Nahar, commending ...
25/02/2013 - 14:37 - comment 0