- AED 161 billion worth transactions completed through Dubai Customs’ Client Accreditation Program in 2013
161 billion.The program’s accredited clients numbered 425 organizations, said Samira Abdulrazzak ... field visits to their work offices. “ According to Samira Abdulrazzak, classifying clients ...
Press Release - 06/04/2014 - 06:22 - comment 0
- Dubai to be home to world’s first fashion island
Samira Abdulrazzak, CEO of DIH said, “Isla Moda will be acknowledged as the central fashion ... and leisure segments.” Ms Abdulrazzak added that Isla Moda will combine high style and luxury ... with great design and evolve with the tastes of our residents and guests.” continued Abdulrazzak ...
15/08/2010 - 01:21 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs provides all customs facilitations to different business communities
and Samira Abdulrazzak, Director of Clients Management. Dubai Customs considers its clients as strategic ...
Press Release - 25/09/2012 - 09:46 - comment 0
- Dubai Infinity Holdings bring “Haute Homes” to Dubai through signing legendary fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld to Isla Moda
in the development and begins a new chapter for fashion in Dubai,” said Samira Abdulrazzak, CEO of Dubai Infinity ... of five designers who will contribute to this iconic property. Ms Abdulrazzak who is behind ...
17/05/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0
- World’s first fashion island supports prominent designers at Dubai Fashion Week Grand Finale
Atallah from Lebanon. Samira Abdulrazzak, CEO, Dubai Infinity Holding said: “Having the two ...
17/05/2010 - 20:47 - comment 0
- isla moda partners with dfw to support regional and local designers at jumeirah emirates towers
event,” said Samira Abdulrazzak, CEO, Dubai Infinity Holding. “This is a great opportunity for us to show ...
17/05/2010 - 20:50 - comment 1