- Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Health consolidates data across 150 clinical centers
Saudi Arabia’s Managing Director. "We worked closely with the Ministry to help ensure that together ... The Ministry of Health today announced their intention ... The Ministry of Health today announced their intention to implement the Oracle® 10g Database across 150 ...
18/05/2010 - 12:44 - comment 0
- Three more dead from SARS virus - Saudi Health Ministry
Saudi Arabia's health ministry announced ... Arabia) Three more people in Saudi Arabia have died from the SARS related nCoV virus, the Ministry ... death toll from the disease to 30. Three more people in Saudi Arabia have ...
01/06/2013 - 08:05 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia records 13 further MERS virus deaths
News, Saudi Arabia) Saudi Arabia’s Health Ministry has recorded 13 more deaths from the Middle ... virus, bringing the total people killed to 186 since 2012. Saudi Arabia’s Health Ministry has recorded 13 more deaths from the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus ...
29/05/2014 - 17:08 - comment 0
- Health Ministry: 27 Dead from Rift Valley Fever in Saudi Arabia
Twenty-seven people in Saudi Arabia have died of Rift Valley Fever out of a total of 129 who have been contaminated by the disease, the Saudi health ministry said Monday. "The number who have died from ... Twenty-seven people in Saudi Arabia have died of Rift ...
19/05/2010 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health launches GE Healthcare Health Improvement initiative
with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health (MOH) to address the country’s health productivity challenges. ... to Saudi Arabia, one of the largest health markets in the region. With more than 180 talented and skilled ... of Health for this Health Improvement initiative is a landmark agreement for GE Healthcare in Saudi Arabia ...
16/05/2010 - 17:55 - comment 0
- CREST AND ORAL-B CONTINUE TO INVEST IN SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR ORAL HEALTH IN SAUDI IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MINISTRIES OF HEALTH & EDUCATION
The Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Education ... The Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Education (MOE), and oral care experts Crest and Oral-B met today ... in children,’ said Dr. Mohammad Alrafie, Director of Dentistry, Ministry of Health. ‘’By aligning ourselves ...
18/05/2010 - 11:13 - comment 0
- Four new cases of SARS-like virus found in Saudi Arabia
confirmed in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province, state media reported late on Monday, citing the health ... been confirmed in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province, state media reported late on Monday, citing the health ministry.The health ministry said one of the four new cases had been treated and the patient had ...
14/05/2013 - 09:53 - comment 0
- You will be shocked by what Saudi is claiming is the reason behind its stalled healthcare development
Saudi Arabia’s Health Ministry has not been able to implement 220 new health projects owing ... & Real Estate, Main headlines, Saudi Arabia) Saudi Arabia’s Health Ministry has not been able ... Saudi Arabia is claiming that land shortages ...
16/02/2014 - 16:00 - comment 0
- Yikes! Saudi minister warns people to avoid close contact with camels due to MERS virus
Saudi Arabia’s agriculture minister said that he was completely endorsing the health ministry’s ... of a prevention campaign of the deadly Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (Corona-Mers), the health ministry had ... with the health ministry in confronting the Coronavirus and we do remain open to all views and opinions,” he said ...
Editor's Choice - 06/06/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- GE Healthcare presents Saudi Ministry of Health with advanced solutions for strengthening healthcare management during Hajj
The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health, today, received ... director of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health received the plan from Eng. Mohammed El-Demerdash, Service ... to the healthcare management strategies of the Ministry during the Hajj period. The Saudi ...
Press Release - 02/11/2011 - 08:33 - comment 0