- African and Arab markets increase Oman's non-oil exports by 6% in 2013
the Public Authority for Investment Promotion and Export Development (Paiped) has set a target of 15 per cent ... by exports to neighbouring countries UAE and Saudi Arabia . Non-oil exports to the UAE rose 19.6 per cent to RO658mn in 2013, while non-oil exports to Saudi Arabia jumped 64.5 per cent to RO542mn, statistics ...
06/04/2014 - 15:47 - comment 0
- Dubai Exports overseas offices score high in attracting foreign buyers to UAE
(OTOs) of Dubai Exports (DE), the export promotion agency of the Department of Economic Development ... in those markets. The OTO in Saudi Arabia has helped UAE exporters conclude transactions worth over ... in the networking, knowledge-sharing, promotion and business development assistance that Dubai Exports provides ...
Press Release - 09/09/2013 - 08:55 - comment 0
- UAE firms expect AED100 million worth of exports to Saudi Arabia
of export opportunities to Saudi Arabia in 2011. UAE firms have closed over AED100 million worth of export opportunities to Saudi Arabia in 2011, as a result of their successful ... by the UAE Embassy in Saudi Arabia. According to EDC’s Dubai Export Monitor, direct exports and re-exports ...
28/11/2010 - 08:06 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia signs $298 million worth of contracts with Iraq in 2001
Exports Promoting Center, Abdul-Rahman Al-Zamil, said that Saudi business associates signed $298 million ... The Chief Director of the Saudi Exports Promoting Center, Abdul-Rahman Al-Zamil, said that Saudi business associates signed $298 million worth of commercial ...
15/08/2010 - 14:36 - comment 0
- GE highlights its partnerships, 80-year heritage and commitment to Saudi Vision 2020 at US-Saudi Business Opportunities Forum
Energy Manufacturing Technology Center opened in 2011 that further supports the Saudi vision of promoting manufacturing and exports. Also featuring a dedicated training facility, the Center has the potential to create ... with public and private sector leaders, and its commitment to the Saudi Vision 2020 to promote ...
Press Release - 06/12/2011 - 07:02 - comment 0
- Saudi business associates target Iraqi markets
of the Saudi Export Promoting Center, Abdul-Rahman Al-Zamil, urged Saudi businessmen to target Iraqi markets, ... The Chief Director of the Saudi Export Promoting Center, Abdul-Rahman Al-Zamil, urged Saudi businessmen to target Iraqi markets, reported Al-Hayat . ...
15/08/2010 - 14:36 - comment 0
- Saudi transport firm to start direct exports to Iraq
Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Zamel, head of a center for promoting Saudi exports. Zamel put ... A Saudi transport firm has signed a contract with Iraq for direct exports through a border crossing ... launched in a month's time after agreements have been sealed with Saudi exporters, he said. He said ...
15/08/2010 - 16:22 - comment 0
- Dubai Exports facilitates five billion dirhams worth of exports and sees 119% rise in deals in 2012
billion dirhams in 2011. Dubai Exports, the export promotion agency ... value of exports that Dubai Exports helped realise, AED 2.6 billion came from Saudi Arabia alone while ... Exports: “The year 2012 saw our efforts in promoting exports and re-exports going past various milestones, ...
Press Release - 20/01/2013 - 06:02 - comment 0
- ITFC and the Saudi Export Program (SEP) in a $100 million Strategic Linkup to Finance Saudi Exports to Egypt
finance and development operations in addition to helping to promote Saudi exports to OIC member countries ... between the ITFC and the Saudi Export Program (SEP). This trade finance operation is intended ... Ghanam, General Manager, Saudi Exports Program (SEP) said, " This trade finance operation represents ...
16/08/2010 - 14:24 - comment 0
- Riyadh Exhibitions Company appoints J.P.Wright to promote Saudi Agriculture, Saudi Agro-Food, Saudi Build & Saudi Stone in USA
fish and forest product exports from the United States to Saudi Arabia in 2009 reached USD 721 million, ... representing 34 per cent of the total US exports to Saudi Arabia. The agreement was signed by Prince Saud ... Saudi imports USD 721 million worth of agricultural, ...
16/05/2010 - 16:59 - comment 0