- Apligraf® Approved by Saudi Food and Drug Authority for Treatment of Chronic Wounds
wounds by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Apligraf is a living ... for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers and other chronic wounds by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) ... the world. "With diabetes being a widespread and growing medical problem in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf ...
29/09/2010 - 11:38 - comment 0
- Top Saudi Food and Drug Authority Official Visits DuBiotech
Bawazir, Vice-President of Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA), visited the premises of Dubai ... 4 October, 2010 – Dr. Saleh A. Bawazir, Vice-President of Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA), ... Visit aims to promote relationship between Saudi FDA ...
04/10/2010 - 14:49 - comment 0
- European Commission and US Food and Drug Administration grant a marketing authorization for Menveo®
approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on the 21st of February 2010 Menveo is indicated ... (EC) granted a Marketing Authorization for Menveo® (Meningococcal Group A, C, W135 and Y conjuga Novartis announced today that the European Commission (EC) granted a Marketing Authorization for Menveo® ...
16/05/2010 - 16:59 - comment 0
- Is that chocolate halal? Saudi government tests Cadbury for pig DNA
The Saudi Food and Drug Authority has gathered samples of Cadbury chocolates to see if they contain traces of pig DNA. The Saudi Food ... The Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) has collected samples of Cadbury chocolates from the local market ...
Editor's Choice - 02/06/2014 - 09:04 - comment 0
- Food and nutrition experts discuss best practices in food manufacturing at 5th Saudi Conference for Food and Nutrition
and production led to the creation of the Saudi Food and Drug Authority. At the same time, the Saudi Food and Drug Authority aims to enhance food safety and introduce more policies and procedures to improve ... with the prescribed standards and criteria set by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority,” Al Harthi added. ...
16/05/2010 - 16:09 - comment 0
- Saudi's got a new chill "pill": Global reknown drug company setting up shop in Kingdom
in the Kingdom in the sixties to deepen strategic partnership with the Ministry of Health, Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) , government and private institutions and the medicine industry in the Kingdom. ... Pfizer, Inc. is setting up new factories in Saudi ...
30/12/2013 - 13:38 - comment 0
- KSA wired up to begin monitoring food imports through new electronic system in 2014
system to control imported foods before the set deadline,” a Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) ... in early January to monitor and control all imported foods in the country. Saudi ... request must be submitted by food importers who wish to pass food products across the border into Saudi ...
09/12/2013 - 06:56 - comment 0
- Saudi: beheading count rises after Syrian slain for drug trafficking
Syrian drug trafficker beheading in Saudi brings beheading death count to 76, the same amount from 2012. Saudi authorities ... authorities on Tuesday beheaded a Syrian man convicted of smuggling drugs to the ultra-conservative kingdom, ...
17/12/2013 - 18:06 - comment 0
- Updating the regulations and specifications of foods that have medical claims plays a vital role to avoid Heart, digestive system and hepatic disease
of Municipal and Rural Affairs, Saudi Food and Drug Authority, King Saud University, the Saudi Arabian National ... Rabie Saudi Foods Co. Ltd., a pioneering producer of dairy products and juices in the KSA ... Consultant for Al Rabie Saudi Food Company said: “This scientific meeting plays an important role ...
16/05/2010 - 17:12 - comment 0
- Saudi's crack down on sexy: Aphrodisiac peddlers arrested in KSA
aphrodisiacs and abortion drugs in Saudi Arabia. Five Indonesians were apprehended for selling aphrodisiacs and drugs to terminate pregnancies by inducing abortions in three groceries known ... departments of the Makkah Governorate also found narcotics cleverly concealed in water cartons and food ...
Editor's Choice - 29/05/2014 - 14:16 - comment 0