- Saudi hospitality sector to grow by 2.5 percent annually by 2017
and 2017. The hospitality sector in Saudi Arabia is set to grow on a steady ... Hospitality in Saudi Arabia is one that continues to represent a stable growth market for the future,” said ... headlines, Tourism & Hospitality, Saudi Arabia) The hospitality sector in Saudi Arabia is set ...
23/04/2014 - 11:37 - comment 0
- Don't drive, or die trying: Saudi woman fined for driving herself to the hospital
In Saudi Arabia, it is not illegal for women to drive ... member of a Saudi human rights organisation was reportedly fined by police after she drove herself to hospital. Aliyah Al Farid, a businesswoman and member of the National Society for Human Rights ...
Editor's Choice - 17/09/2014 - 10:49 - comment 0
- Baby bumble! Two babies switched at birth at Saudi hospital
at a Saudi hospital. Two babies have been handed back to their parents after accidentally being switched at birth at Dammam’s Maternity and Children’s Hospital. Conflicting stories have emerged about the incident, with one version of events claiming the hospital contacted the two ...
Editor's Choice - 28/08/2014 - 11:36 - comment 0
- St. John Health System Brighton Hospital Signs Letter of Intent to Assist Saudi Arabia in Developing New Addiction Treatment Hospital in Riyadh
and ongoing recovery. Design and construction on the tentatively named Saudi Care Brighton Hospital ... Brighton Hospital, the second-oldest alcohol and drug ... Brighton Hospital, the second-oldest alcohol and drug treatment provider in North America, has signed ...
16/05/2010 - 17:12 - comment 0
- Hospital engineering should integrate infection prevention in hospital design to help prevent MERS-CoV in the GCC
with the lack of environmental decontamination which can facilitate transmission of MERS-CoV. Hospital engineering should integrate infection prevention in hospital design to help prevent emerging and re-emerging ... Department of Medicine, King Fahad Medical City, Saudi Arabia, will be speaking about the urgent patient ...
Press Release - 21/07/2014 - 15:53 - comment 0
- Saudi-German Hospitals Group builds first overseas hospital
The Saudi-German Hospitals Group (SGH) has recently started executing its first hospital project outside Saudi Arabia, reported Al-Hayat . The SGH Group began building a new $100 million hospital in S The Saudi-German Hospitals Group (SGH) ...
15/08/2010 - 14:39 - comment 0
- Annual Saudi food, hotel & hospitality fest draws worldwide visitors
Saudi's yearly food, hotel & hospitality ... Saudi Arabia’s annual food, hotel & hospitality Arabia , in its 19th successful edition, is geared ... (ACE), the Saudi food, hotel and hospitality Arabia fair provides a vast trade and sourcing platform ...
13/04/2014 - 13:30 - comment 0
- The kindness of a tweet: Thousands of Saudis flock to hospital with gifts after lonely, paralyzed patient tweets for visitors
in the country’s capital Riyadh, all with the aim of meeting Saudi’s latest social media star. The hospital ... The most retweeted message in Saudi Arabia's ... that the Saudi Arabian could not afford. Alone and isolated, there was not too much joy in Ibrahim’s life. ...
Editor's Choice - 17/05/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- The more the merrier: Saudi Arabia's hospitality sector set to grow to $93billion by 2019
Tourism & Hospitality, Saudi Arabia) The volume of hospitality market in the Kingdom is expected ... The volume of hospitality market in the Kingdom ... The volume of hospitality market in the Kingdom is expected to grow by 4 percent to $93billion (SR348 ...
06/04/2014 - 15:46 - comment 0
- Saudi to build 63 new hospitals in the next five years
the Kingdom's plans to build 63 new hospitals across the country, boosting service and quality medical care. Saudi Arabia is planning to establish a total of 63 new hospitals within the coming five years, ... Saudi population in an effective and uncomplicated manner under highest standards of quality, added Dr ...
15/04/2014 - 10:27 - comment 0