- Toyota launches the new 2012 land cruiser in Saudi Arabia
Abdul Latif Jameel Co. (ALJ) has revealed the new 2012 Land Cruiser in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. ... Abdul Latif Jameel Co. has revealed the new 2012 Land Cruiser in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Abdul Latif Jameel Co. (ALJ) has ...
Press Release - 23/02/2012 - 12:48 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber discusses land transport issues with the Saudi National Committee for Transportation
a meeting between the National Committee for Transportation at the Council of Saudi Chambers and Dubai Land ... in the land transport sector and ways to develop channels of cooperation between Dubai and KSA. The Saudi ... hosted recently a meeting between the National Committee for Transportation at the Council of Saudi ...
14/08/2010 - 17:45 - comment 0
- Saudi transport firm to start direct exports to Iraq
of the Saudi Land Transport Co., told AFP the contract was signed with Iraq's General Land Transport Co ... A Saudi transport firm has signed a contract with Iraq ... A Saudi transport firm has signed a contract with Iraq for direct exports through a border crossing ...
15/08/2010 - 15:22 - comment 0
- Saudi, French company win $2.2 billion deal to develop Riyadh's public transport
the deal on Wednesday. Saudi Public Transport Co. (Saptco) has won a $2.1 billion ... headlines, Transport & Shipping, Saudi Arabia) Saudi Public Transport Co. (Saptco) has won a $2.1 ... a strategic partnership to develop the public transport system in Saudi Arabia, including a tramway and metro ...
05/05/2014 - 03:00 - comment 0
- A collective boycott: 51 Hajj companies boycott Saudia for transporting pilgrims
that they would be obliged to opt for land transport if Saudia was not willing to reduce the price of its domestic ... it completely and transport our pilgrims by land.”He said they will not wait long for Saudia to respond to their demands and will immediately make plans to transport their domestic pilgrims by land, which is 70 percent ...
01/07/2014 - 15:01 - comment 0
- Alfardan Premier Motors Co. achieves second position in the prestigious JLR dealer of the year award
Luxury automotive manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover ... manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover recently recognised its Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan dealers ... Alfardan Premier Motors Co. achieved second position in the prestigious JLR Dealer Of The Year award. ...
Press Release - 20/05/2012 - 11:31 - comment 0
- If only they'd cement their relationship on land as well: Qatar Airways to increase flights to Saudi
headlines, Transport & Shipping, Qatar, Saudi Arabia) Qatar Airways will double the number ... increased from five to seven per week.The airline has also added Al Hofuf in Saudi Arabia as a new ... cities in Saudi Arabia and will operate a total of 79 flights per week.The Al Hofuf route ...
02/05/2014 - 21:51 - comment 0
- A Joint Press Conference between the Mayor of Amman and the Minister of Transport to talk about the Second International Transport Conference
to make Jordan a regional transport center.In the press conference, co chaired by the Minister ... East, the expectations of investment, logistical services, land and maritime readiness in the transport ... of the Arab Union of Land transport, Mahmoud Al Abdallat, referred to the importance of promoting ...
26/09/2010 - 11:39 - comment 0
- AL Batayneh Commends the Complementary Relationship between the Ministry of Transportations & GAM in Public Transportations Fields
Recently, the Ministry of Transportation and the European Aviation signed an agreement in the air transportation field, that aims at opening lines for 27 European countries and their active airlines to take ... “Amman this Morning” on Hawa Amman FM, and in the presence of the Executive Manager of Transportation ...
17/05/2010 - 08:30 - comment 0
- CANAR TELECOMMUNICATION CO. TO LAND FALCON ON AFRICA’S EAST COAST
Canar Telecommunication Co. (Canar), Sudan’s new nationwide fixed line operator, today confirmed a Khartoum, Sudan and London, UK, 17 November 2005: Canar Telecommunication Co. (Canar), Sudan’s new ... on the Information Society in Tunis, Canar will now provide East Africa’s first landing station for FALCON at Port ...
18/05/2010 - 12:02 - comment 0