- Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency assets surge 6% to $0.69 trillion
Reserve assets of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) ... headlines, Saudi Arabia) Reserve assets of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) increased by 16 percent ... according to Al-Eqtisadiah newspaper. Reserve assets of Saudi Arabian Monetary ...
26/06/2013 - 08:01 - comment 0
- AXA Cooperative Insurance receives the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency license to practice cooperative insurance business
from the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency to practice cooperative insurance activities in KSA AXA Cooperative Insurance Company received its license from the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency ... business in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in accordance with the cooperative insurance law and its regulations. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:20 - comment 0
- Saudi Monetary Agency implements new regulations on charity accounts
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency distributed ... Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) recently distributed a circular to all banks and financial institutions ... Financing, the Agency states: “SAMA intends to verify the implementation of these rules by Saudi banks ...
15/08/2010 - 12:43 - comment 0
- Bahrain Monetary Agency to launch BD40 million Ijara sukuk issue
The Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA) is to make its first BD-denominated Ijara sukuk (Islamic leasing bond) issue. The Bahrain Monetary Agency ... international rating agencies, Standard & Poor’s (S&P) and Fitch. (menareport.com) © 2004 Mena ...
15/08/2010 - 11:37 - comment 0
- Too much of a good thing? Saudi economy said to be stable, able to reach 4.4 pct growth in 2014
Saudi Arabia's "stable" economy, say authorities. Fahad Abdullah Al Mubarak, governor of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), asserted on Sunday ... Main headlines, Saudi Arabia) Fahad Abdullah Al Mubarak, governor of Saudi Arabian Monetary ...
17/03/2014 - 12:00 - comment 0
- SAMA not concerned about the US government shutdown
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) is not worried about the political deadlock in Washington ... Finance, Main headlines, Saudi Arabia) The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) is not worried about ... made the comments on the sidelines of meetings held by Gulf Arab monetary and finance officials ...
06/10/2013 - 11:08 - comment 0
- Equal work for equal pay? Saudi up in a fit about expatriate salaries rising
figures released by the Labor Ministry and the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA). “The salaries ... Ministry and the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA). ... by 25 percent while those of Saudis declined by 1 percent during 2013 ...
Editor's Choice - 18/07/2014 - 08:40 - comment 1
- SAMA's unprecedented role in safegaurding the Saudi economy
Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency’s (SAMA's) net ... prices. Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency’s (SAMA's) net foreign assets ... Featured Articles, Saudi Arabia) Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency’s (SAMA's) net foreign assets ...
27/12/2013 - 10:13 - comment 0
- Granted Certification for Vx 670 by Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority
to Saudi Arabia, Bergeron met with senior officials of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, the US Embassy, ... tour of the Middle East, where he met with key customers and partners in Saudi Arabia and Jordan ... such as electronic cellular top-up.” Bergeron disclosed during the Saudi visit that VeriFone’s revolutionary ...
17/05/2010 - 23:30 - comment 0
- Gulf Monetary Council: No GCC "Euro" anytime soon, media reports falsified
in a statement, carried by the Kuwait News Agency (Kuna). The Monetary Council is mandated with placing ... were expected to release a common GCC currency by the end of the year. However, the Gulf Monetary ... anytime soon. The Gulf Monetary Council has dismissed media reports ...
03/12/2013 - 14:37 - comment 0