- saudi oger announces substantive agreement to sell a 35% stake in oger telecom to stc
Saudi Oger, the controlling shareholder of Oger Telecom Limited (Oger Telecom), announces that it has reached substantive agreement with Saudi Telecom saudi oger announces substantive agreement to sell a 35% stake in oger telecom to stc Saudi Oger ...
17/05/2010 - 21:30 - comment 0
- Saudi Aramco signs joint venture with International Power-Saudi Oger consortium
International Power of the UK and Saudi Oger to implement four cogeneration projects for the supply electricity ... the agreement, Tihama Company, a joint venture of the International Power-Saudi Oger consortium, will build, ... of the UK and Saudi Oger to implement f Saudi Aramco signed a series of four ...
15/08/2010 - 12:25 - comment 0
- Oger Telecom joins Dubai International Financial Centre
The majority shareholder is Saudi Oger, one of the Middle-East’s most prominent organizations with rich, deep ... communities through the right to communicate. As an international telecommunications operator, the DIFC provides Oger Telecom with a world-standard operating and legal environment, zero tax rate, ...
15/08/2010 - 09:37 - comment 0
- Saudi Telecom buys 35% of Oger Telecom
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Oger Telecom signed ... Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Oger Telecom signed the final agreement for the purchase of a 35% ... Jasser, Chairman of the Board of Saudi Telecom and Mr. Mohammed Al Hariri, Chairman of Oger Telecom. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:16 - comment 0
- Saudi Oger Group moves into Dubai
operation and maintenance capabilities. The Saudi Oger Group was formed in Riyadh in 1978 ... The award winning Saudi Oger Group, one ... expansion plans for the region and a commitmen The award winning Saudi Oger Group, ...
15/08/2010 - 10:48 - comment 0
- STC Group, in partnership with Maxis and Oger Telecom, selects Ericsson as global infrastructure partner
STC Group, with its partners Maxis and Oger Telecom, ... STC Group, with its partners Maxis and Oger Telecom and as part of its global synergy creation ... in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, South Africa and Turkey. “We drive synergies ...
Press Release - 23/07/2012 - 10:46 - comment 0
- Oger Telecom Launches Computer Campaign through Turk Telekom, Microsoft & Intel with the support of the Turkish government Designed to Transform Broa
operates in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, South Africa and Turkey. Oger Telecom aims ... t Oger Telecom, the Dubai-based leading telecommunications, multimedia operator, with approximately 30 ... www.buchanan-mena.com/ogertelecom/images/images.htm About Oger Telecom Ltd:Headquartered in the DIFC (Dubai International Financial Center) ...
18/05/2010 - 11:12 - comment 0
- Oger Telecom’s Cell C and Virgin Group Launch Virgin Mobile South Africa
considers South Africa an anchor nation for its mobile operations. With operations in, the Kingdom of Saudi ... Telekom, Oger Telecom also has joint control (along with Telecom Italia) of the GSM operator Avea serving ... Oger Telecom, this week launched a 50:50 joint venture, Virgin Mobile South Africa, providing simp ...
18/05/2010 - 11:25 - comment 0
- After the Group’s agreement with Oger Systems Emtyaz Group technology arm launches expansion plan
markets. The company recently formed a partnership with Oger Systems, the IT arm for Saudi Oger Group. “The foundation of the agreement with Oger Sytems, which is a leader IT provider in Saudi Arabia, ... The Saudi market has the largest potential for BI in the Middle East.” commented Al-Sabbagh. ...
17/05/2010 - 20:24 - comment 0
- ABB technology turns Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University into Saudi Arabia’s first ‘green’ campus
won an order from Saudi Oger to provide its KNX intelligent building control system to Princess Noura ... several laboratories, as well as a state-of-the-art 700-bed hospital. Saudi Oger is one of the main ... educational institutions in the region. Saudi Oger and ABB worked closely to provide a solution that would ...
14/07/2010 - 08:54 - comment 0