- Incredible Journey: WCMC-Q researcher’s 360km desert run for breast cancer
A researcher from Weill Cornell Medical College ... cancer issues. A researcher from Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar ... He then ran south to within approximately 30km of the border with Saudi Arabia before heading ...
Press Release - 05/03/2014 - 11:57 - comment 0
- Here's to you Mrs. Sindi! Saudi researcher is UN 'Goodwill Ambassador'
A female Saudi researcher has done the Kingdom's ... education for girls. A female Saudi researcher has reportedly been appointed ... arabia) A female Saudi researcher has reportedly been appointed by the United Nations Educational, ...
Editor's Choice - 03/10/2012 - 10:36 - comment 0
- NCB Capital voted number one in five sectors in Middle East equity research poll
one provider of equity research for five sectors by Euromoney in its annual poll of investors. NCB Capital, the leading provider of wealth management services in the GCC and Saudi Arabia’s largest asset manager, has been voted the Middle East’s number one provider of equity research for five sectors ...
Press Release - 26/11/2013 - 05:57 - comment 0
- Al Rajhi Capital Research reports ongoing growth of Saudi Arabia’s retail sector
from the firm's Research Department on the Saudi Arabian retail sector. ... a comprehensive report from the firm's Research Department on the Saudi Arabian retail sector. The 47-page ... has issued a comprehensive report from the firm's Research Department on the Saudi Arabian retail ...
21/12/2010 - 11:01 - comment 0
- 53% of UAE employers are planning to hire in the next quarter, latest research from Bayt.com and YouGovSiraj research revealed
Index survey conducted by the Middle East’s number one job site Bayt.com, in conjunction with research ... in Saudi Arabia (KSA) and Qatar seemed slightly more likely to hire than others, with 33% and 31% ... organisations and HR professionals, with regularly updated research that sheds light on numerous fundamentals ...
Press Release - 22/08/2011 - 10:25 - comment 0
- Young Saudi scientist leads the charge against superbugs
A 29-year-old Saudi scientist developed a test ... on our own research data that is generated from our own samples in the Gulf and delivered in our own language with our own people,” says Hosam Zowawi, who is breaking new ground for health research ...
Editor's Choice - 01/07/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- GE and King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Launch Research Initiative to Support Saudi Arabia Fuel Diversification Objectives
an agreement to establish a new fuel research center to be located on the University grounds in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The GE Energy Fuel Research Center will focus on furthering the understanding ... Energy Fuel Research Center at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals also reflects Saudi ...
25/05/2010 - 09:43 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah International Research Center Signs With Varian Medical Systems
The Saudi Arabian National Guard Health Affairs ... The Saudi Arabian National Guard Health Affairs ("NGHA") here today announced it has signed ... with outstanding clinical services, high quality education/training and cutting-edge research. With our valuable ...
04/11/2010 - 12:45 - comment 0
- Dell’s virtualization solution improves patient experience at King Faisal specialist hospital and research centre
and the biggest research facility in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Dell today announced ... the internationally recognized, award-winning hospital, and the biggest research facility in the Kingdom of Saudi ... the internationally recognized, award-winning hospital, and the biggest research facility in the Kingdom of Saudi ...
Press Release - 31/01/2012 - 12:35 - comment 0
- NASA Partners with Saudi Arabia on Moon and Asteroid Research
related research within the Kingdom of SaudiArabia," said Dr. Haithem Altwaijry, deputy director ... NASA and the Kingdom of SaudiArabia's King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) have signed a jointstatement that allows for collaboration in lunar and asteroid science research ...
16/05/2010 - 17:19 - comment 0