- Former Tunisian Femen activist Amina Sboui (R), along with another activist, set fire to the Saudi national flag as they demonstrate for the freedom of Raef Badawi, in front of the Saudi embassy in Paris on May 12, 2014. A Saudi court sentenced Raef Badaw
Former Tunisian Femen activist Amina Sboui (R), along with another activist, set fire to the Saudi national flag as they demonstrate for the freedom of Raef Badawi, in front of the Saudi embassy in Paris on May 12, 2014. A Saudi court sentenced Raef Badawi, the founder ...
13/05/2014 - 12:19 - comment 0
- Chill out Saudi Arabia! Court jails Saudi man for attempting to find gay men using Twitter
A court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced an homosexual man to three years in prison and 450 lashes ... and a terrorist is simply who owns the news media. A court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced an homosexual man ... A man in Saudi Arabia was arrested and sentenced ...
Editor's Choice - 24/07/2014 - 04:02 - comments 2
- US court revives 9/11 case against Saudi Arabia
More than twelve years after the 9/11 attacks and eight years after a lower federal court ruled Saudi ... in Manhattan ruled on Thursday that families of 9/11 victims can get their day in court against Saudi Arabia. ... federal court ruled Saudi Arabia had immunity from prosecution, a three-judge panel of the 2nd US Circuit ...
20/12/2013 - 16:03 - comment 0
- Saudi court jails 13 in anti-US plot
personnel in Qatar and Kuwait. A special terror tribunal in Saudi Arabia has ... in prison, and an Afghan to five years. The other individuals, Saudi nationals, were given sentences of 18 ... Regional News, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United States) A special terror tribunal in Saudi Arabia ...
22/10/2014 - 10:18 - comment 0
- Saudi court sentences two anti-regime protesters to death
News, Saudi Arabia) A court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced two Shia activists to death and another ... A Jeddah court sentenced two Shia activists to death for attacking security forces during a 2012 anti-regime protest on Monday. A court ...
10/06/2014 - 10:36 - comment 0
- Saudi: Court recommends jailed blogger stand trial for apostasy
to 600 lashes, a Saudi judge has recommended that he be charged for apostasy which carried the death penalty if convicted. A Saudi Arabian judge has recommended that jailed blogger ... through his Free Saudi Liberals website and in television comments, CNN reported. He was sentenced ...
26/12/2013 - 21:24 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia sentences Shia cleric to death
sentenced to death for allegedly encouraging protests in Saudi Arabia, his family said. ... "This sentence is totally political and came after 13 sessions in Riyadh and Jeddah courts ... to this sentence and we ask the Court of Cassation to repeal it totally..." The circumstances of his 2012 ...
17/10/2014 - 00:48 - comment 0
- Only in Saudi Arabia: Businesswoman whipped for yelling at the religious police
upheld a sentence of prison and lashes recently issued by the Summary Court in Jeddah against a Saudi ... © Copyright 2014 The Saudi Gazette. All Rights Reserved. The Court ... A Saudi businesswoman was jailed and given 50 lashes ...
Editor's Choice - 18/08/2014 - 09:06 - comment 0
- Protests in Yemen over cleric’s Saudi death sentence
for the release of a prominent Shia cleric, Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, who was sentenced to death by a Saudi court ... Court, Saudi Arabia's “terrorism tribunal.” The widely revered cleric was detained in July 2012 ... Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, who was sentenced to death by a Saudi court this week, a Reuters witness said.Yemeni ...
19/10/2014 - 08:04 - comment 1
- Sing or say no more! Saudi courts convict man for critical tweets on Gulf singer
Riyadh courts crackdown on Saudi for bashing a Kuwaiti ... cautious when using social networking sites after learning that a Riyadh court convicted a Saudi ... be more cautious when using social networking sites after learning that a Riyadh court convicted a Saudi ...
Editor's Choice - 02/01/2014 - 12:44 - comment 0