- Syrian, Saudi, Egyptian Ministers of Oil hold meetings
meetings, Dr. Al-Nuaimi reviewed with the ministers the current oil market situation, the joint Arab ...
18/05/2010 - 16:26 - comment 0
- Saudi-Egyptian exchanges reached $797.5 million in 1999
invested in these joint projects is EP 4,188 million. –(Albawaba-MEBG) ...
16/08/2010 - 00:01 - comment 0
- Saudi-Egyptian summit to discuss Syria crisis; Damascus ready to cooperate within limits of ”sovereignty”
with the International Investigation Committee into the assassination of former Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri". A Saudi ...
18/05/2010 - 12:57 - comment 0
- Saudi-Egypt trade relations to strengthen after Mursi calls for all obstacles to be removed
said, adding that the new center would boost Saudi-Egyptian investment projects. Meanwhile, Ahmed Al-Wakil, president of the Egyptian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said the Saudi-Egyptian Business ... all problems facing Saudi investors," he said. Saudi-Egyptian trade exchange volume amounted ...
12/09/2012 - 11:15 - comment 0
- Hilton Worldwide’s programme of growth continues with latest Egypt signing
in Egypt following a major joint announcement with prominent investor, Saudi Egyptian Real Estate ... Saudi Egyptian Real Estate Development, to introduce the company’s sixth property to Cairo. ... Executive Officer from owners Saudi Egyptian Real Estate Development said: “Hilton Worldwide is a recognised ...
Press Release - 03/03/2013 - 05:45 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabian projects in Egypt have stalled - planning minister
came at the opening of Saudi-Egyptian Joint Committee meeting in Riyadh, which is designed to promote historic ties between the two nations and remove obstacles to investments. The committee ...
25/04/2013 - 10:40 - comment 0
- Egypt Acquires 10 percent Stake in Polyester-Maker SEPCO
signed a memorandum of understanding to take a 10 percent stake in the Saudi-Egyptian Petrochemi ... stake in the Saudi-Egyptian Petrochemical Company (SEPCO) in a deal facilitated by Sigma Capital, ... investment of $550 million and a production capacity of 300,000 tons per year, the Saudi-Egyptian ...
18/05/2010 - 19:28 - comment 0
- Billion dollar superhighway from Saudi to Egypt moves ahead
in Egypt would be protected. The Saudi-Egyptian Business Council will meet this month to discuss joint ... A technical committee will meet in late September to discuss first steps to implement the project, Al-Hayat ... between the two countries, said Egyptian Transport Minister Mohamed Rashad Al-Mateny.A technical committee ...
30/08/2012 - 13:54 - comment 0
- Egyptian prime minister and Saudi oil chief examine energy cooperation
of visits and experts." On May 14, Nuaimi had announced Saudi-Egyptian plans to form a technical committee charged with studying the possible refining of Saudi oil in Egypt and the selling ...
15/08/2010 - 15:54 - comment 0
- Egyptian firms to partake in Jeddah fair
Saudi Arabia holds first place in terms of foreign investment in Egypt. Some 64 Saudi-Egyptian joint ...
15/08/2010 - 15:43 - comment 0