- Iran ready to sell state-owned banks' shares to the public
An Iranian official said on Monday that the operating charters of several state-owned banks including Saderat, Sepah, Tejarat and Mellat will be amended. ... Saderat, Sepah, Tejarat and Mellat will be amended. "The government is ready to cede the banks' ...
15/08/2010 - 10:30 - comment 0
- Iran Revolutionary Guards Commander killed in Syria
advisers are present to transfer their defensive experience to the defenders of that country," Sepah ...
05/11/2013 - 04:01 - comment 0
- Five people hanged in Iran
Sunday that Nader Sepah, who was convicted of armed robbery, "immoral acts" and clashing ...
18/05/2010 - 15:32 - comment 0
- Iranian leaders transfer their money abroad
far, these monies were locally in Mellat, Sepah and Exports banks. The money is sent to Turkey and some ...
17/04/2011 - 08:55 - comment 0
- Iranian credit institution prepares to become country\'s first \"private bank\"
Tejarat, Saderat and Sepah. © 2000 Mena Report ( ...
15/08/2010 - 23:07 - comment 0