- Members of the RAID (French national police intervention groups) patrol in a suburb of Strasbourg, eastern France, on May 13, 2014. Several jihadists suspected of having traveled to Syria were arrested early Today in the Meinau neighborhood of Strasbourg.
Members of the RAID (French national police intervention groups) patrol in a suburb of Strasbourg, eastern France, on May 13, 2014. Several jihadists suspected of having traveled to Syria were arrested early Today in the Meinau neighborhood of Strasbourg. ...
13/05/2014 - 11:28 - comment 0
- Did you hear about the Australian jihadist?
of an Australian national posing with the severed heads of Syrian soldiers was posted online. Australian-born ... on Twitter of his friend Mohamed Elomar—also an Australian national—grinning and holding up two severed heads ... posing with the severed heads of Syrian soldiers was posted online. ...
Editor's Choice - 27/07/2014 - 13:16 - comment 0
- Syria: jihadist group ISIL’s Aleppo HQ falls to rebels
The headquarters of al-Qaeda-linked jihadist group, ... by fighters from several Syrian rebel brigades. The headquarters of al-Qaeda-linked jihadist group, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) , in the main northern city of Aleppo ...
08/01/2014 - 11:47 - comment 0
- One killed, several wounded in Jordan-Syria border clashes
At least one gunman and several others were wounded ... gunman and wounding several others, the army said Sunday. The Jordan Armed Forces (JAF) said border ... treatment. Clashes erupted between the jihadists and border forces after the military fired “warning ...
19/05/2014 - 07:17 - comment 0
- The Welsh jihadist warns of 'fireworks', sparking fear of suicide missions
A British jihadist fighting for the Islamic State in Iraq has boasted of preparing for ‘martyrdom’. A British jihadist fighting ... Among a series of vile postings are pictures of beheadings, a fighter holding a severed head by his ...
Editor's Choice - 12/08/2014 - 12:03 - comment 0
- Foreign jihadists target Free Syrian Army via Turkish safe houses
jihadists to hijack the more “moderate” wing of the rebel Free Syrian Army , The Daily Telegraph ... and with volunteers from several countries - including Britain - listening in, the newspaper said. Abu Abdulrahman ...
31/10/2013 - 09:32 - comment 0
- ISIS condemned for brutal murder of jihadist
Islamist rebel militias has accused the hard-line jihadists from the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater ... jihadist. ISIS militants were blamed this week for the kidnapping and killing of Hussein al-Suleiman, ... attacked several media facilities there last week and briefly detained six people, they followed it up ...
03/01/2014 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Hezbollah blames jihadists for attacks
Jihadist groups fighting in Syria for recent attacks against Hezbollah strongholds in Lebanon. BEIRUT: Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah accused Friday Jihadist groups fighting in Syria ... he added. Nasrallah was referring to several security incidents in Lebanon believed linked ...
17/08/2013 - 07:54 - comment 0
- Yemen: Al-Qaeda border attack leaves one dead, several wounded
Al-Qaeda assailants opened fire on a border patrol killing one soldier and injuring several more before escaping. Suspected ... attacks in southern Yemen , a lawless region where jihadist groups are active. Al-Qaeda ...
31/10/2013 - 14:41 - comment 0
- Syrian Kurds claim to have captured Islamist commander
that the jihadist commander was captured as battles raged. A commander of the Islamic ... The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that the jihadist commander was captured as battles raged. ... on in several areas of Tal Abyad in Raqa province, after (Kurdish) fighters captured ISIS’ emir in the town,” ...
21/07/2013 - 08:18 - comment 0