- Is that why they're ganging up against it? Qatar retains top financial grade in the Gulf
Financial center leadership is increasingly uncertain in a world of feeble monetary systems.”Shashank Srivastava, CEO and Board Member of the QFC Authority , added: “I am delighted that Qatar has again been ...
18/03/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- MENA Investment Management Forum starts tomorrow in Doha
of Qatar on October 3rd. Commenting on the MENA Investment Management Forum, Shashank Srivastava ...
Press Release - 02/10/2011 - 05:52 - comment 0
- QFCA announces Doha will host flagship investment forum
firms operating across the GCC. It is the premier event for the asset management industry. Shashank Srivastava, acting CEO of the QFC Authority commented: “The MENA Investment Management Forum moving to Doha ... will provide a great platform for them to grow their business.” added Mr Srivastava. For more information ...
Press Release - 01/06/2011 - 10:30 - comment 0
- Show me the money: Regulators looking for the Gulf's private money
but ultimately the aim is to protect private investors and financial firms alike, said Shashank Srivastava ... have fly-by-night operators coming in and offering products", added Mr Srivastava. Hedge ...
21/11/2012 - 09:54 - comment 0
- Qatar: Overall business sentiments improve in Q4 2009 reflecting the improvement in global markets
Shashank Srivastava, Strategy Director of Qatar Financial Center Authority said “Anecdotally, we have ...
14/08/2010 - 17:22 - comment 0
- Qatar: Sentiments show marked improvement
a key cause of concern for a large number of businesses’’. Also Shashank Srivastava, Director ...
14/08/2010 - 17:39 - comment 0
- Qatar economy resilient in face of global economic slow down
assumptions,” said Shashank Srivastava, Director of Strategy and Planning of the QFC Authority. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:30 - comment 0
- MENA domiciled assets booming
data which are published for the first time," he noted.Shashank Srivastava, the QFC Authority ...
18/03/2013 - 14:18 - comment 0
- Non-oil growth in the GCC forecasted to grow 5.1% in the next ten years
and gas. Shashank Srivastava, Acting CEO of the QFC Authority commented: "We are once again ...
31/10/2010 - 09:23 - comment 0
- Qatar: Business Outlook For Q2 2010 Reflects Mixed Sentiments
delays remain the concern for majority (60%) of the respondents in the second quarter. Shashank Srivastava, Acting CEO of the Qatar Financial Center Authority said “after seeing a tightening of lending ...
14/08/2010 - 17:19 - comment 0