- Abu Dhabi national energy company pjsc (taqa) agrees to purchase north sea assets from shell u.k. ltd and esso exploration and production u.k. ltd
that it Abu Dhabi national energy company pjsc (taqa) agrees to purchase north sea assets from shell u.k. ltd and esso exploration and production u.k. ltd The Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA), ... with Shell U.K. Limited and Esso Exploration and Production (UK) Limited (‘the Vendors’) to purchase ...
17/05/2010 - 19:31 - comment 1
- Iran – partnership, progress & prospects – Shell’s Perspective – Part two:
Manager, Shell Iran Offshore Ltd, says "It has been a year since the signing of the Soroosh/ Nowrooz ... Ltd (OSC), a Dubai-based operation. 'Shell in the Middle East' talks ... Ingo Dijksma, General Manager, Shell Iran Offshore ...
15/08/2010 - 23:47 - comment 0
- Shell further commits to gas to liquid projects
a new generation of gas to liquids plants, reinforcing Shell International Gas Ltd.'s long-term ... Egypt and Trinidad could host a new generation of gas to liquids plants, reinforcing Shell International Gas Ltd.'s long-term commitment to the technology ...
15/08/2010 - 23:54 - comment 0
- Samsung introduces the latest in its iconic Note Series - The Galaxy Note 4, and showcases next generation display with Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. announced the expansion ... Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. announced the expansion of its flagship Galaxy Note series with the new ... Electronics Co., Ltd. announced the expansion of its flagship Galaxy Note series with the new Galaxy Note 4 ...
Press Release - 16/09/2014 - 09:10 - comment 0
- Shell and EGPC sign protocol to convert Egypt's Gas to Liquids
Shell International Gas Ltd (Shell) and the Egyptian ... a Development Protocol for a 75,000 b/d Gas to L Shell International Gas Ltd (Shell ... of Shell International Gas Ltd. said: “We are pleased to reach this important milestone in the development ...
15/08/2010 - 23:48 - comment 0
- Mubadala Development and Shell sign MOU to form strategic alliance
and development vehicle of the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, and Shell EP International Ltd, which ... Development (Trucial Coast) Ltd. Shell is a partner with ADNOC in oil production and gas processing in Abu ... Mubadala Development and Shell will form the alliance, which is expected initially to focus on the Middle ...
18/05/2010 - 13:29 - comment 0
- Shell outlines strategies to contain climate change and promote education at third Middle East CSR Summit
Gavin Graham, VP New Business, Middle East, Caspian & South Asia, Shell EP International Ltd said, ... Shell announced key initiatives it has adopted ... Shell announced key initiatives it has adopted for mitigating climate change and promoting learning ...
18/05/2010 - 11:14 - comment 0
- ENOC Lubricants & Grease Manufacturing Plant receives Appreciation Award from SHELL for operational excellence
has been honoured by SHELL Markets Middle East Ltd. for providing excellent services towards its toll ... by SHELL Markets Middle East Ltd. for providing excellent services towards its toll blending contract. ... Tan, General Manager – SHELL Markets Middle East Ltd. Supply Chain Asia Pacific. ELOMP has been ...
Press Release - 03/07/2013 - 11:22 - comment 0
- Samsung offers unmatched freedom and style with the Next Generation of Gear devices
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. introduced the Samsung ... to the next level. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. introduced the Samsung Gear 2 ... freedom in their everyday life.” The next generation of mobile freedom Samsung achieved ...
Press Release - 25/02/2014 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Shell and CNOOC sign joint venture petrochemicals contract
of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), and Evert Henkes, chief executive of Shell Chemicals, in the presence of senior Chinese officials and Royal Dutch/Shell Group Managing Director Harry Roels. ... The joint venture partners are Shell Nanhai BV with 50 percent shareholding and CNOOC Petrochemicals ...
15/08/2010 - 23:50 - comment 0