- Egypt's Foreign Reserves Drop and Qatar might have something to do with it
CEO of Signet Institute Angus Blair said that this decline should not come as a surprise. Net International Reserves dropped ... of September 2013. CEO of Signet Institute Angus Blair said that this decline should not come ...
10/11/2013 - 09:44 - comment 0
- The Egyptian economy's immeasurable losses
at Signet Institute, said that the political unrest in Egypt will have a prolonged effect on the Egyptian ... collaboration with the Egyptian government and public institutions, and they are now going to be suspended.” ...
18/08/2013 - 15:25 - comment 0
- What will it take for Egypt's entrepreneurial potential to explode?
Angus Blair, president of Cairo-based think tank Signet Institute, noting bureaucracy remains ... challenging entrepreneurial environment with regard to levels of development and institutional context, ...
16/05/2014 - 01:21 - comment 0
- Egypt's IMF negotiations end with no deal
said Angus Blair, chairman of the Signet Institute, an economic think-tank for the Middle East ...
16/04/2013 - 10:43 - comment 0
- Arab democracy and the IMF not the best of bedfellows?
think tank Signet Institute told Al Arabiya it is a ‘very positive message to Egypt’ that Lagarde ‘is ... the commitments Egypt would need to seek from Arab neighbors and global financing institutions. The IMF appears ...
Editor's Choice - 16/08/2012 - 11:12 - comment 0
- No news is good news for Egypt's IMF deal, or is it?
likely be signed soon. However, Angus Blair, founder of MENA think tank The Signet Institute ... into question. “I think the main issue is the view of the IMF and international institutions ...
23/04/2013 - 11:56 - comment 0
- It's the economy, stupid: Egypt's new 'pharaoh' not fairing so well
think-tank Signet Institute said. “I’m disappointed that one of the first key acts is to raise taxes. ... and then subsequently institute a tax hike. Others said his quick retraction undermined his leadership and exposed ...
12/12/2012 - 12:13 - comment 0