- Singapore Exchange and Bahrain Stock Exchange sign MOU to foster closer relationship
and Chairman of the Economic Board (EDB) visited Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX) as a part of his official ... and Chairman of the Economic Board (EDB) visited Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX) as a part of his official ... on the activities and trading of Singapore Exchange and also discussed with him several economic issues relating ...
14/08/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- dubai mercantile exchange receives first overseas approvals from regulators in singapore and japan
The Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited (DME), a joint ... The Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited (DME), a joint venture between Tatweer, a member of Dubai Holding, ... as an exchange. – ends –The Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited’s (DME) establishment of an exchange inside ...
18/05/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Singapore Minister of Trade and Industry supports ADSM’s dialogue with SGX
Dhabi Securities Market (ADSM), today called for further ties between the Singapore Exchange Limite ... for further ties between the Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX) and Abu Dhabi Securities Market (ADSM). ... in Singapore, Mr Al Baloushi explained ADSM’s drive for further co-operation between the two exchanges: “SGX ...
18/05/2010 - 11:09 - comment 0
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange releases first quarter 2011 update
The Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited (DME) today released its review of the first quarter of 2011. The Dubai Mercantile Exchange ... www.albawaba.com ) (Economy & Trade) The Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited ...
Press Release - 11/04/2011 - 13:21 - comment 0
- Etihad Cargo and Singapore Airlines Cargo exchange cargo capacity
and Frankfurt. Etihad Cargo and Singapore Airlines Cargo have agreed to exchange ... Cargo and Singapore Airlines Cargo have agreed to exchange confirmed cargo capacity on services operated ... Etihad Cargo and Singapore Airlines Cargo have agreed ...
Press Release - 20/10/2013 - 05:36 - comment 0
- Hutchison Whampoa International Limited Announces Expiration and Final Results of
to the Singapore Exchange SecuritiesTrading Limited ("SGX-ST") for permission to deal in and the listing ... Whampoa International (03/33) Limited (the "2010 Notes") (144A - CUSIP44841SAA7; ISIN ... and 7.00% Guaranteed Notes due2011 issued by Hutchison Whampoa International (01/11) Limited (the "2011 ...
16/05/2010 - 17:28 - comment 0
- Freshfields advises BH Macro Limited and BH Global Limited on secondary listing on the Dubai International Financial Exchange
LLP has advised BH Macro Limited ("BH Macro") and BH Global Limited ("BH Global"), ... firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP has advised BH Macro Limited ("BH Macro") and BH Global Limited ("BH Global"), in relation to their secondary listings on the Dubai ...
14/08/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0
- Joint Singapore-Saudi company created to boost investment in both countries
Saudi Arabia and Singapore yesterday agreed ... water and IT projects. Saudi Arabia and Singapore yesterday agreed ... also join the new company being an investment firm. “It will not be limited to members of the business ...
18/09/2012 - 10:16 - comment 0
- OMA unveils design for The Interlace residential complex in Singapore
(HPL) was listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore in 1982. Starting with just the Hilton Hotel ... typology to Singapore with The Interlace, a large-scale complex of interconnected apartment buildings Ole Scheeren of OMA introduces a new residential typology to Singapore with The Interlace, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:41 - comment 0
- Horizon Singapore Terminals commemorates one million man hours zero Lost Time Injury
Singapore Terminals Private Limited, to representatives of contractors and surveyors. Yusr Sultan, Chief ... Singapore Terminals Private Limited (HSTPL) a subsidiary of Horizon Terminals Limited the leading terminal ... million man hours without a Lost Time Incident/Injury. Horizon Singapore ...
13/07/2010 - 11:54 - comment 0