- SABIC and Sinopec Corp.sign heads of agreement towards formation of 50:50 joint venture
– China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp.) (HKEX: 386; NYSE: SNP; LSE: SNP; CH: ... and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp.) and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) today signed a Heads ... Chairman, Prince Saud bin Abdullah bin Thenayan Al-Saud, and Sinopec Corp. Chairman, Su Shulin. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:18 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia to retain spot as China's to oil supplier in 2014 but is also about to face some fierce competition
with top refiner Sinopec Corp.In the first 11 months of 2013, China bought 49.74 million tons of Saudi ... contract volumes to China would hold at about 1.17 million barrels per day (bpd), with top refiner Sinopec Corp. taking over 80 percent of the supplies. The rest will be split between PetroChina Co. Ltd. ...
15/01/2014 - 08:53 - comment 0
- China: the GCC's new reliable trade partner
in mid-August between Kuwait Petroleum Corp, or KPC, and China’s Sinopec to double the amount of daily exports ... an agreement between KPC and Sinopec to build a refinery in southern China was signed in 2004. However, ...
04/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Japanese venture to build Oman’s second oil refinery
Korea's LG Engineering and Hyundai Engineering, SINOPEC of China, the US-based Foster Wheeler Corp ...
15/08/2010 - 13:01 - comment 0
- The three formidable E's: Egypt, elections,and energy
for the military elite in Cairo. Houston’s Apache Corp has reduced its exposure to Egypt by selling one third of its local assets to China’s Sinopec. Egypt’s energy crisis is a subset of its larger political ... to foreign oil companies such as Apache Corp and LNG output for export is diverted for home consumption. ...
03/06/2014 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Sonatrach bags $1.4 billion foreign investment in 2002
Deals have also been signed throughout the passing year with the Chinese Sinopec company, Germany's Linde, Norway's Bergesen, American FMC Sofec and a Japanese consortium of Itochu Corp ...
15/08/2010 - 13:57 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia plans industrial complex around phosphate mine
Spain’s Intecsa Industrial, SNC Lavalin, Sinopec Engineering Group and Hanwha Engineering & Construction Co. The engineering consultant is Fluor Corp., and the project manager is Bechtel. Saudi ...
16/02/2014 - 08:28 - comment 0
- Khobar attack raises additional questions over Saudi oil industry stability
Lukoil Holdings of Russia; and China Petroleum & Chemical Corp., or Sinopec. Oil markets ...
15/08/2010 - 11:40 - comment 0