- Dubai Charitable Tech Event Hopes Bill Gates Accepts Invitation
Business Leaders Forum and its Unicef programs, the Small Faces Charitable Trust and the United Nations ...
18/05/2010 - 19:16 - comment 0
- Nawras supports communities with charitable donations and cultural entertainment
provider, is putting smiles on faces by caring for the community in many different ways. Nawras, Oman’s customer friendly communications provider, is putting smiles on faces by caring ... for charitable organisations and to highlight the dedication and efforts put into the important work they do ...
Press Release - 10/03/2013 - 09:54 - comment 0
- Juggling Israel and the occupation: Palestinian Circus School brings the West Bank to life
"Politics disguised as entertainment," some say. The Palestinian Circus School is a small but unique institution. It's helping young people believe in their future, learning them to trust others and feel ... Jenin shows a conciliatory face. Strolling along the multi-coloured merchandise of its shopkeepers, it’s ...
Editor's Choice - 04/09/2013 - 16:30 - comment 0
- Bahrain-Based Reinsurer Trust Re Ratings Raised To 'BBB+' On Ongoing Good Development; Outlook Stable
in its primary insurance markets, and improved market acceptance. Nevertheless, Trust Re faces increasing ... and insurer financial strength ratings on Bahrain-based non-life reinsurer Trust International Insurance & Reinsurance Co. B.S.C.(c) Trust Re, the core operating entity of Trust Re Group (the group), ...
16/05/2010 - 17:33 - comment 0
- Is Angelina Jolie getting more from supporting Syrian refugees than those suffering? Research suggests yes
awareness of charitable causes. The chief beneficiaries of star-studded attempts to raise the profile ... by the volunteers. Comic Relief accounted for "almost all" the small number of references to celebrity ... world... Famous faces have played a huge part in the £900m we've raised since then." ...
10/08/2014 - 17:04 - comment 0
- UAE Exchange Smart Pay organised HR Summit 2014
down. Today, one of the biggest challenges organisations face worldwide is effective management ... and their employees. The trust that our clients have bestowed on us reminds us of our responsibility to deliver ... of every kind to reach the next level of Payroll service performance. From small and medium enterprises ...
Press Release - 08/10/2014 - 05:33 - comment 0
- the art of listening: dell converts customer requests into exclusive vostro™ technology brand for small business
service.“Small businesses throughout Europe face the challenge of choosing the right IT solutions to meet ... specifically for small businesses. The new Vostro products feature simple-to-use tools that address top of mind ... family is a milestone in Dell’s ongoing commitment to small business and the company’s strategy to reduce ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0
- Mixed signals: China's FDI levels hit two year low
to a low not seen in at least two and a half years, underscoring the challenges to growth facing ... fell to a low not seen in at least two and a half years, underscoring the challenges to growth facing ... of the external economy, to which China’s vast factory sector is oriented, but it is a small contributor ...
17/09/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- IBM study reveals challenges midmarket CMOs face to sustain brand loyalty with today's social consumer
and a need for transparency, trust and personal exchanges between the consumer and the marketplace are now forming the cornerstone of small and midsize marketing efforts. Everyday consumers are creating 2.5 ... to Understand the Individual Consumer Lee Jeans, one of the most recognizable apparel brands in the world faced ...
Press Release - 17/11/2011 - 10:56 - comment 0
- Security and Data Loss Top Concerns for SMBs in the Middle East
Symantec today announced the findings of its Small ... Small and Medium Business Information Management and Security Study in the Middle East, in partnership with research company, YouGov. The survey revealed that the majority of small and medium sized businesses ...
Press Release - 04/12/2011 - 08:48 - comment 0