- Lebanon’s election results spark interest in Solidere’s stock
for Solidere shares this week. More than 147,000 Solidere A and B shares were traded on the Beirut ... and could rise above $10 next year. Solidere’s A shares peaked at $14.75 in October 1997 and B ... next week’s parliamentary elections has augmented demand for Solidere shares. ...
16/08/2010 - 00:02 - comment 0
- Solidere A and B shares lift Beirut market
28, after market mainstay Solidere A and B shares gained ground in thin trade. ... Solidere A and B shares gained ground in thin trade. Solidere A added 7.14 percent to $5.625 and B shares ... occupation of south Lebanon. Earlier this month Solidere declared 2000 losses of $31.8 million ...
15/08/2010 - 15:54 - comment 0
- Solidere boosts Beirut stock exchange activity
11. The BLOM Stock Index was quite steady, as a rise in Solidere “B” was offset by falls ... remained unmoved in price at $6.5. However, in contrast, its close kind Solidere “B” attracted trade ... was concentrated in Solidere “A”. The higher volume this week on the Beirut bourse, up ...
15/08/2010 - 23:41 - comment 0
- EFG-Hermes acts as sole financial adviser to Solidere's secondary offering offering
reiterating the growing investor interest in Lebanon in general and in the SOLIDERE story specifically. EFG-Hermes Investment Banking acted as Sole Financial Advisor to SOLIDERE on this transaction. ... the daily average trading volume for SOLIDERE shares was 138 thousand shares for tranche A and 104 thousand ...
18/05/2010 - 12:54 - comment 0
- Solidere only mover in Lebanese market in shortened week
to two trading days last week due to the Adha holiday. Only three stocks saw any trading, with Solidere ... trading, with Solidere dominating once again and accounting for 88 percent of turnover. It remains ... compared to 320,096 shares valued at $660,292 for the previous week. Solidere’s stock was mixed ...
15/08/2010 - 16:13 - comment 0
- Demand for Solidere lifts Lebanese bourse
significantly in the week ending January 19, as it was propelled by demand for Solidere’s stock. Solidere ... Exchange improved significantly in the week ending January 19, as it was propelled by demand for Solidere’s stock. Solidere dominated activity, accounting for 87 percent of volume and almost 91 percent of value ...
15/08/2010 - 16:23 - comment 0
- Solidere first half net losses $2.7 million
Solidere, Lebanon’s largest company, announced net ... to the ongoing economic recession and to adminis Solidere, Lebanon’s largest company, ... Solidere’s chairman Nasser Chammaa previously declared that the government has been delaying the issuing ...
15/08/2010 - 23:52 - comment 0
- Solidere “A”and BEMO revive Beirut Stock Exchange
Although volume on the Beirut bourse more than doubled, activity was concentrated in two stocks Solidere ... of the Syrian banking sector. Solidere had a glimpse this week at its glorious past when 53,071 “A” ... in demand on Friday to 72,870 shares caused trading to increase to 40,071.The fate of the “B” share differed ...
16/08/2010 - 00:04 - comment 0
- Demand for Solidere lifts trading on Beirut\'s stock exchange
improved for the week and was propelled by demand for Solidere stock, with little trading in any ... improved for the week and was propelled by demand for Solidere stock, with little trading in any of the other listed companies. Solidere accounted for 90 percent of total volume and almost 96 percent ...
15/08/2010 - 23:40 - comment 0
- Drop in demand for Solidere slows Lebanese bourse
regressed due a drop in demand for Solidere’s stock. The increase in trading volume and turnover since ... Exchange sharply regressed due a drop in demand for Solidere’s stock. The increase in trading volume ... percent to 136,826 shares and turnover dropped 84.4 percent to $673,916. Solidere’s stock ...
15/08/2010 - 16:22 - comment 0