- Luxury realtor Sotheby's set to come to this GCC city by end of Nov
Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC announced Monday that it signed a 25-year agreement to develop Sotheby's brand throughout Saudi Arabia, ... Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC announced Monday it has signed an exclusive 25-year master ...
12/11/2013 - 14:50 - comment 0
- Sotheby’s brings highlights from its upcoming sales to 19th International Arabian Horse Show
Sotheby’s, one of the world’s leading international auction houses, is to participate at 19th International ... Executive Vice-President, Sotheby’s, who has been at the forefront of Sotheby’s activities in the Middle ... Sotheby’s has a long-standing history with the Middle East dating back to 1755 and going forward we ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- Pearl Dubai Partners with Singapore Sotheby’s International Realty to Access
overlooking the Palm Jumeirah, today announced a tie-up with Singapore Sotheby’s International Realty ... in collaboration with Singapore Sotheby’s International Realty. Expected to begin in March 2010, the road-show will aim to raise visibility for Dubai Pearl across the Sotheby’s International Realty network that spans ...
16/05/2010 - 17:04 - comment 0
- Evocative Works of Egyptian Interest Surpass Expectations at Sotheby’s
Gérôme Sold for £421,250 HEADLINING THE WORKS of Egyptian interest in Sotheby’s ... of the works with Egyptian themes in Sotheby’s 19th Century Paintings Sale, including Orientalist Art, Claude ... £5,000-7,000) The total achieved for the Orientalist Art component of Sotheby’s Sale of 19th Century ...
07/06/2010 - 09:48 - comment 0
- Sotheby’s To Sell Evocative Cairo Scene by Celebrated French Artist
SOTHEBY’S , one ... Talking about the painting, Lord Poltimore, Deputy Chairman, Sotheby’s Europe, comments: “ ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Egypt) SOTHEBY’S ...
25/05/2010 - 10:36 - comment 0
- Sotheby’s London To Sell Rare Early Maps of the Arabian Peninsula
Sotheby’s will auction a rare and important map of the Arabian Peninsula on 6th May in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />London. The first ... in Sotheby’s sale of the Benevento Collection: Important Maps and Atlases with an estimate of £180,000-220,000. ...
16/05/2010 - 16:04 - comment 0
- Sotheby’s International Realty® Master Franchise awarded to premier luxury property developer in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
master franchising affiliate of Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates, Inc., today announced ... Inc., the international master franchising affiliate of Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates, Inc., on Monday announced that it has awarded exclusive master franchise rights for the Sotheby’s International ...
15/08/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- Sotheby’s arts of the Islamic world sale is set to include part II of ‘the Tipu Sultan Collection’
2010 Sotheby’s London bi-annual Arts of the Islamic World Sale will present an exceptional array ... of ‘The Tipu Sultan Collection’ - the first part was offered at Sotheby’s London in 2005 and brought £1,239,240 ($2,267,437).Part II of ‘The Tipu Sultan Collection’Following the success of Sotheby’s London Sale ...
16/05/2010 - 17:06 - comment 0
- HSBC AND SOTHEBY’S JOIN FORCES FOR MAGNIFICENT JEWEL COLLECTION
HSBC Private Bank and Sotheby’s, the London-based fine ... of priceless gems to be auctioned in Sotheby’s Magni HSBC Private Bank and Sotheby’s ... of priceless gems to be auctioned in Sotheby’s Magnificent Jewels and Diamonds Sale in Geneva on 18 May. ...
15/08/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Sotheby’s April Arts of the Islamic World Sale Realises £15.4/$23.8 Million
Sotheby’s bi-annual Arts ... on the exceptional results achieved today, Edward Gibbs, Senior Director and Head of Sotheby’s Middle East and India ... its recent rediscovery. • Continuing Sotheby’s established track record of achieving strong auction ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0