- new difx board appointed
The existing Board has appointed Soud Ba’alawy as the new Chairman of the DIFX, with immediate effect. Mr Ba’alawy is the Executive Chairman of the Dubai Group, the global financial conglomerate of Dubai Holding ... to serve on the Board. The directors of the new Board are: Soud Ba’alway (Chairman), Adel Al Shirawi, ...
17/05/2010 - 22:38 - comment 0
- Dubai Financial Group’s 60% stake transaction in Taib Bank completed
financial powerhouse.” Speaking on the occasion, Ba’alawy stated, “We are proud to be a major ... has been reconstituted and Soud Ba’alawy, Executive Chairman of Dubai Group, has been elected ... Chairman Soud Ba’alawy, TAIB bank will continue to grow across the region and internationally.” ...
15/08/2010 - 01:22 - comment 0
- Dubai Financial Group and Abraaj Capital agree on transaction for 24.62% stake in EFG-Hermes
in London and Cairo, EFG-Hermes has a market capitalisation in excess of US$ 4 billion. Soud Ba’alawy, Executive Chairman, Dubai Group said the transaction was in line with the group’s mandate ... providing active support to managements,” said Ba’alawy. Arif Naqvi, Executive Vice Chairman ...
15/08/2010 - 01:24 - comment 0
- DUBAI MERCANTILE EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENTS IN CREATION OF NEW INTERNATIONAL ENERGY EXCHANGE
and Doctorate of Philosophy degrees from Mississippi State University. - Mr. Ba’alawy is Chief Executive ... of the Executive Office. Mr. Ba’alawy worked with Citibank for 10 years, where he was appointed Gulf Treasurer, ... Ba’alawy, Chief Executive Officer of Dubai Investment Group; Rashed Al Ansari, Principal Executive of Dubai ...
18/05/2010 - 12:55 - comment 0
- Dubai Group offers Job Opportunities for Nationals in Global Financial Hubs
resumes from participants and potential candidates. Soud Ba’alawy, Executive Chairman of Dubai Group ...
17/05/2010 - 20:27 - comment 0
- Dubai Financial Acquires 40% Stake in Malaysia’s Oldest Shar’iah Compliant Bank
between the bank, its holdings parent and Dubai Financial LLC. DIG CEO Soud Ba’alawy commented: “We ...
15/08/2010 - 09:51 - comment 0
- Dubai Investment Group Acquires Berlin’s Märkisches Zentrum for AED 380 million
for the transaction is being provided by Merrill Lynch International. DIG’s Chief Executive Officer Soud Ba’alawy ...
15/08/2010 - 09:55 - comment 0
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange announces developments in creation of new international energy exchange
President James E. Newsome; Soud Ba’alawy, Chief Executive Officer of Dubai Investment Group; Rashed Al ...
15/08/2010 - 10:24 - comment 0