- Oman oil marketing company signs agreement with Port of Duqm company to develop fuel bunkering capabilities
Oman Oil Marketing Company has signed a bunkering ... and ancillary facilities at the Port of Duqm. Oman Oil Marketing Company (omanoil) has ... of Oman Oil Marketing Company. On behalf of the Chief Executive Officer of Port of Duqm Company ...
Press Release - 19/11/2013 - 10:28 - comment 0
- Key oil pipeline repaired in southern Iraq
to resume later Sunday, a representative of the state-run Southern Oil Company told The AP. ... Oil flowing was resumed in southern Iraq Sunday after repairs were completed on a pipeline attacked by Iraqis, an oil company official said. ...
15/08/2010 - 11:38 - comment 0
- The deadlock deepens further: Kurdistan seizes two oil fields, state-owned oil company
Kurdish forces seized two oilfields in northern Iraq and took over operations from a state-run oil company ... been under the control of the state's North Oil Company (NOC)."The Kurdish Regional ... operations from a state-run oil company on Friday, while Kurdish politicians formally suspended ...
13/07/2014 - 16:52 - comment 0
- It's always sunny in Jordan: US company to introduce solar energy in Ma'an
projected 52.5 megawatt solar-run power plant in the southern governorate. The US company said it has ... services for the Shams Maan Company’s projected 52.5 megawatt solar-run power plant in the southern ... The US company said it has also finalised a long-term ...
05/08/2014 - 21:01 - comment 0
- Eni, Occidental Petroleum and KOGAS Sign Technical Service Contract with Iraq’s South Oil Company and Missan Oil Company to Redevelop Zubair Field
today that they have signed a technical service contract with Iraq's state-owned South Oil Company (SOC) and Missan Oil Company as State Partner, to redevelop the Zubair field, near Basra in southern ... led by Eni (32.81%) with partners Oxy (23.44%), KOGAS (18.75%) and the Missan Oil Company (25%), plans ...
16/05/2010 - 17:13 - comment 0
- Bid to establish oil refinery in southern Iraq
companies to establish a big oil refinery in Al-Masib area, southern Iraq. This refinery, which execution ... According to <i>Al-Ahali</i> newspaper, a senior source at the Iraqi Ministry of Oil ... added that the competitor companies are from the USA, China, Italy, the UK, Czech Republic and Canada. ...
15/08/2010 - 11:18 - comment 0
- A glimpse of hope? Libya to resume limited oil production
oilfield, blockaded since October 28 by residents of the southern region of Ubari, a National Oil Company ... blockaded since October 28 by residents of the southern region of Ubari, a National Oil Company (NOC) ... Sharara oilfield, blockaded since October 28 by residents of the southern region of Ubari, a National Oil ...
05/01/2014 - 18:24 - comment 0
- Oil well opened in the southern Dead Sea region
by the American Trans Global-Jordan Company. Recent reports reveal that an oil field will soon begin operations at the Ghour Safi area, in the southern region of the Dead Sea. The Assal-1 oil field, to be run by the American Trans Global-Jordan Company, is the first oil well to be dug in the Dead ...
15/08/2010 - 15:47 - comment 0
- Honeywell's UOP Modular Equipment Solution Selected By Kuwait Energy Company To Treat Natural Gas And Recover High-Value Natural Gas Liquids In Iraq
in southern Iraq's Basra Governorate.Kuwait Energy Company will use UOP modular equipment to process 110 ... , and an independent oil and gas exploration and production company operating in the Middle East. The field is a joint development project with Kuwait Energy Iraq Ltd., Turkish Petroleum Overseas Company, South Oil Company ...
Press Release - 03/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Japan oil developer to launch joint project in southern Iraq
and repair run-down oil fields in the southern part of Iraq, the Daily Yomiuri reported. ... details to be worked out when the president of the Iraq's state-run oil company visits Japan in late ... Tokyo-based Arabian Oil Co.(AOC), an oil developer, ...
15/08/2010 - 11:39 - comment 0