- Al Ansari Exchange donates AED 250,000 to Al Noor Training Center for Children with Special Needs
for the nurturing and development of its children with special needs. Rashed Ali Al Ansari, General Manager, Al ... with special needs. Al Ansari Exchange is very sincere about its CSR agenda and rolls our socially-relevant ... reflects Al Ansari Exchange’s care and concern for individuals with special needs and will serve ...
Press Release - 20/07/2014 - 08:20 - comment 0
- GE reaches out to students of Al Manzil School for Special Needs with ‘build a bike’ CSR initiative
to special needs students at Al Manzil School in Sharjah. Al Manzil School is a professional care-giving ... commitment, GE along with its channel partners, joined hands and reached out to special needs students at Al ... commitment, GE along with its channel partners, joined hands and reached out to special needs students at Al ...
Press Release - 30/12/2013 - 09:04 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank Sponsors Al Noor & Al Amal and Al-Raja’a Special Needs Schools
concluded its sponsorship for special needs’ students at Al Noor & Al Amal School for deaf and blind ... the first day of returning to school. Over 500 special needs students, along with their teachers, enjoyed ... prominent figures in the special needs education field were present on the first day of school including: ...
16/05/2010 - 17:03 - comment 1
- Qatar Foundation and Best Buddies Qatar team up to host colourful carnival for children with special needs
Development partnered with Best Buddies Qatar to host a fun-filled event for children with special needs ... together 125 children with special needs and 72 accompanying buddies, to participate in a variety ... with special needs and help them further develop social skills with others of the same age group in a fun ...
Press Release - 19/05/2014 - 05:59 - comment 0
- Dubai Culture spreads joy of Mid Sha’aban to children across Dubai
performances, at Rashid Centre for the Disabled and Family Community Centre in Al Mamzar; and Naif Museum hosted a group of children from Al Noor Centre for Special Needs and Anees Al Ansari School. The Authority ... including Dubai Museum, the Roads and Transport Authority, Dubai Media Office, Al Jalila Centre, the office ...
Press Release - 16/06/2014 - 09:13 - comment 0
- "Peter Pan" & "Wendy" spread the magic at Dubai's children with special needs centers and schools
a special one for boys and girls with special needs, visiting, meeting and greeting the students from Al Noor Training Center for Children with Special Needs, bringing an entire world of tenderness, magic ... an initiative to involve special needs students in mainstream activities. The shows organized by YAK Events ...
27/02/2014 - 10:56 - comment 0
- Al Ansari Exchange donates School Bus to Safe Center for Exceptional Abilities
would like to express our genuine gratitude to Al Ansari Exchange for its School Bus donation. The continuous support rendered by leading organizations like Al Ansari Exchange plays an important part ... Al Ansari Exchange has revealed its donation ...
Press Release - 12/10/2011 - 10:03 - comment 0
- HCT-Dubai College IT students showcase learning by doing skills with project for Al Noor Special Needs Training Centre
with Special Needs. The Al Noor Training Centre has several rooms on two levels, with about 120 networked ... wireless network at Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs. ... Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs. A group of The Higher ...
Press Release - 19/05/2014 - 07:23 - comment 0
- IKEA Kuwait sponsors Carnival of HOPE at the HOPE School for Special Needs
at the HOPE School for special needs in Kuwait. IKEA Kuwait recently sponsored the second carnival of Hope at the HOPE School for special needs in Kuwait. The event was held in an effort ... that have been devoted to the cause of special needs students locally. Hope school’s students’ families ...
Press Release - 14/05/2012 - 10:15 - comment 0
- Wonderfully creative Emerati teacher creates iPad orchestra with her special needs students
the first electronic tablet orchestra that includes children with special needs in the UAE. Hanan Al ... orchestra and choir that included children with special needs and their peers in public schools ... tablet orchestra that includes special needs children. An exceptional educator ...
Editor's Choice - 05/06/2014 - 08:09 - comment 0